MY STORE IS DISFUNCTIONAL. ZERO SALES. WHAT AM I PAYING FOR?

I AM PAYING MONTHLY PREMIUM STORE FEES AND AM RECEIVING NOTHING IN RETURN. I CANNOT LIST, EDIT, UPDATE, ETC... NOTHING IS WORKING AND SALES ARE ZERO. THIS HAS BEEN PROGRESSIVELY WORSENING SINCE MID APRIL AND NOW MY STORE HAS COMPLETELY CRASHED. PLUS.. I HAVE 2800 LISTINGS THAT ARE COMPLETE WITH PHOTOS (FRONT & BACK) CONDITION DETAILS, DESCRIPTIONS GALORE UP THE YING YANG AND STILL EBAY WANTS ME TO ADD THE RIDICULOUS "ITEM SPECIFICS" THAT ARE TO DATE THE STUPIDIST THING I,VE SEEN YET. I,VE BUILT UP MY STORE AND MY LISTINGS OVER THE PAST TEN YEARS AS A TOP RATED SELLER WITH 100% FEEDBACK AND IF THIS SELLER ABUSE DOESN,T STOP I WILL BE FORCED TO CLOSE. THIS IS AN OUTRAGE AND CAN ANYONE HELP? ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: MY STORE IS DISFUNCTIONAL. ZERO SALES. WHAT AM I PAYING FOR?

I am having the same issue.It has been two days so far and I can’t do anything.Cant find a word anywhere about what’s going on

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

I agree with Bigjohn1961-123 this is a big joke       TOTALLY

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Why do you have a Premium store when a Basic store is good enough for what you sell?

ebay.ca's Basic store has a monthly "free" listing allowance of: 250 auction and 350 fixed price PLUS 10000 fixed price in select categories. Sports Trading Cards is one of those select categories.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/store-selling-fees?id=4122

You seem to be listing mainly hockey cards. I would expect sales to drop off after April and not pick up again until the new season gets going.

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

All three posters sell sportscards.

There have been many reports recently from card sellers that the problems in that category are making listings difficult.

I haven't seen anything from card Buyers either here or on dotCOM.

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Not what you were asking about, but there is a general opinion that , particularly with  phone buyers, the first four words in a Title are the most important and may be the only ones seen on the tiny screen.

I notice that the name of the athlete is the last thing you put and the season is the first.

Is there a good reason for this?

Do card collectors collect by season? by team? by manufacturer?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@bigjohn1961-123 

@rainbow*rob

@double_date 

I just skimmed the following thread but it appears that you can't edit or list new single sport card listings unless you choose the condition as used.   According to eBay, if a card is out of the pack then it is used...you have to use the condition tab rather than leaving it blank.

If you have sealed packs or boxes, there are different categories  for those and they do have options other than used.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Share-eBay-Technical-Issues/It-looks-like-there-s-a-problem-with-this-...

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

the listing is not my problem , it's my  SELLER HUB , '' ORDERS ''

BEEN LIKE THIS FOR A WEEK , NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE

THESE 4 ITEMS WILL NOT WORK

ALL ORDERS

AWAITING PAYMENT

AWAITING SHIPMENT

PAID AND SHIPPED

THESE 4 ITEMS ARE NOT WORKING , EVERYTHING ELSE IN MY SELLER HUB WORKS

VERY STRANGE

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

THANKS FOR YOUR IMPUT. I JUST DOWNGRADED TO A BASIC STORE FROM PREMIUM AND WAS CHARGED $139.15 FOR ENDING MY CONTRACT EARLY (LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT THIS HAPPENED) BUT I STILL SAVE $40.00 A MONTH SO I,LL MAKE THIS UP OVER TIME. I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR POINTING THIS OUT AS YEARS AGO A BASIC STORE ONLY ALLOWED 1000 FIXED + 500 AUCTION LISTINGS ACTIVE A MONTH SO I HAD TO UPGRADE. THESE DAYS LISTINGS ARE UNLIMITED SO YOU WERE RIGHT ON WITH YOUR SUGGESTION.... I HOPE THIS SCREW-UP GETS FIXED SOON SO WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO BUSINESS..THANKS AGAIN AND "ALL THE BEST!"      J

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

In the thread that you started you were asked by ypdc dennis what happens when you try to access orders and a couple of other questions.  If you could answer there, then someone might have some some suggestions.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Community-eBay-Site-Issues/eBay-SELLER-HUB-ORDERS/td-p/463207

Message 10 of 10
latest reply