Where do you sign up for a store's newsletter?

Hello,

for a long time I have noticed there is no hyperlink on listings to "sign up for store newsletter"

this is strange since they recently "upgraded" the newsletter's formats etc for sellers and I receive an email that mine has gone out weekly but for someone who has just started a newsletter there isn't any point in sending them out if no one can sign up for it.

Also, the new format where it only shows 6 new items isn't helping much when the old version showed around

30 items.  Don't know why they thought that was an "upgrade"

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where do you sign up for a store's newsletter?

If you use the Save Seller feature, there is a link to subscribe to or unsubscribe from a newsletter on the Saved Seller page for each entry, which you can reach using the three dot menu.

eburtonlab_0-1652367833791.png

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you use the Save Seller feature, there is a link to subscribe to or unsubscribe from a newsletter on the Saved Seller page for each entry, which you can reach using the three dot menu.

eburtonlab_0-1652367833791.png

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

thank you SO much for providing that info, I would never have thought to look there-it used to be on every listing but maybe they thought it was getting cluttered

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You are very welcome!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Was disapointed with this months newsletter, I wanted to visit Erics Store (featured seller in March newsletter) but the link brings me to Mandicrafs Bears and Collectibles!  Hope they will fix this and send out correct link.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply