Wrong top bar for eBay Canada Community forums

Since yesterday the bar across the top of the forum pages has improper links:

The eBay symbol link takes you to eBay.COM

The "Go to My eBay page" (the head) link takes you to your page on the .COM website instead of .CA

And "Go to Shopping cart page" (shopping cart symbol) link is also for .COM

Probably another careless tech forgetting eBay covers more than one country.   Smiley Frustrated

@happy_pigeon

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Wrong top bar for eBay Canada Community forums

@happy_pigeon wrote:

Thanks for flagging... sounds like they briefly swapped in the wrong header. There was no work scheduled, so maybe it happened during an update.

It seems to have reverted to the proper links for me now; is it fixed for you as well?

Went back to correct header today (August 😎 for me.  Last 2 weeks were incorrect (but only for the eBay Canada Community pages).

Another unsolved mystery for me to store in the attic.  Smiley Indifferent

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Everything is eBay Canada for me........

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thanks for flagging... sounds like they briefly swapped in the wrong header. There was no work scheduled, so maybe it happened during an update.

It seems to have reverted to the proper links for me now; is it fixed for you as well?

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Hello happy_pigeon,

Also if you were do a search in help for ebay store fees, for example, the link it brings you to gives you the following message.

https://pages.ebay.ca/sellerinformation/stores/Subscriptions.html

This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following:

resulting in a link for the eBay home page.

Have come across a large quantity of common help searches for pages that should display with no problem but giving a similar result. Quite often it takes several attempts to get to a helpful, fully functional page using a very multi-step path.

-CM

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

The ebay logo on the top of the community still does and always has since the forum redesign thrown me to .com.    Pretty annoying

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

There is/was also some oddity where checking a poster’s listings leads to a ‘too many redirects’ error from my mobile device.
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@happy_pigeon wrote:

Went back to correct header today (August 😎 for me.  Last 2 weeks were incorrect (but only for the eBay Canada Community pages).

Another unsolved mystery for me to store in the attic.  Smiley Indifferent

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

The other side affect was that the menu for mobile was broken. I had to find another way to locate threads as the menu would not open. But it's fixed now.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply