February 17 2021 Weekly Session

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi everyone - 

The chat is open for your questions. I will be working to roll out the new look for the boards tomorrow for most of the day, as well as help troubleshoot any issues that may come up. 

I will work on getting answers for you throughout the day. 

See you then!
Tyler 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Good Morning Tyler,

I know I sound like a broken record...

1. Has there been any progress on the fix for the shipping calculation for Small Packet USA Air? You mentioned last week a fix was supposed to be rolled out on the 12th, but I see no fix.

2. The eBay label system displays the wrong cost for the label to the seller, i.e. For a Small Packet USA label, the cost to the seller was $7.88 in Jan, $7.92 in Feb, and eBay would invoice that cost, however the displayed cost when creating the label was $7.49!

3. Has there been any progress on the ability for the eBay Canada shipping label system to use the Canada Post Small Business account of the seller?

Thanks

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

just as a matter of interest, I use PayPal shipping labels directly from a PayPal transaction and a small packet rate of $9.70, displays on the printed label as $9.48...this discrepancy has been ongoing for past 2 years or more...

the difference here being that the seller pays the $9.70, but the buyer sees the shipping cost on the label as $9.48.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@flyhooks4less wrote:

Good Morning Tyler,

I know I sound like a broken record...

1. Has there been any progress on the fix for the shipping calculation for Small Packet USA Air? You mentioned last week a fix was supposed to be rolled out on the 12th, but I see no fix.

2. The eBay label system displays the wrong cost for the label to the seller, i.e. For a Small Packet USA label, the cost to the seller was $7.88 in Jan, $7.92 in Feb, and eBay would invoice that cost, however the displayed cost when creating the label was $7.49!

3. Has there been any progress on the ability for the eBay Canada shipping label system to use the Canada Post Small Business account of the seller?

Thanks

Hi @flyhooks4less - still not a broken record in my book!

1. This was supposed to have been fixed. I'll let the shipping team know and ask for an update. 

2. I'll get this example escalated as well. 

3. There are note currently plans to develop for this, so no progress on that front. 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Thanks for joining the chat this week! It's closed but will return next Tuesday. 🙂

Tyler,
eBay
Message 5 of 5
latest reply