I recently won an item, but the seller wont update the shipping so I can pay for the item...

I recently won an item, however, the shipping calculator doesn't work on the page. It just returns an error stating shipping cannot be calculated for my area, even though the auction clearly states it ships to my area. I contacted the seller directly and they provided me with a quote, but its been almost a week and they wont update the shipping so that I can pay for the item. Is there a way for me to do this directly... I just don't want it to look like I'm not paying for the item, when I simply cannot.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I recently won an item, but the seller wont update the shipping so I can pay for the item...

Can you insert the quoted shipping amount in the incomplete invoice? Do NOT hit Recalculate.

If you can, then pay it.

Hmm- can you see any invoice? Pay it. If there is no shipping or if the shipping is too low, the seller will likely jump to correct it.

If the seller wants to complete the sale, he will have to send you a correct invoice. If not, you can start an Item Not Recieved Dispute.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Can you insert the quoted shipping amount in the incomplete invoice? Do NOT hit Recalculate.

If you can, then pay it.

Hmm- can you see any invoice? Pay it. If there is no shipping or if the shipping is too low, the seller will likely jump to correct it.

If the seller wants to complete the sale, he will have to send you a correct invoice. If not, you can start an Item Not Recieved Dispute.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply