IM waiting on a refund to a item that i received in the mail that was broken.

im am writing you in regards to having you to give me a refund on a item i received, when i went to the post office i refused to accept the item and returned too you and didnt get a refund yet.

bryan

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is the ebay users forum, not the seller contact.  You must contact the seller in order to get help.

Did you took a picture of the broken package as a proof?  What does the item's tracking number shows?

A "return to sender" may take a very long delay. Without contacting the seller, no one knows what's happening.

Remember : Paypal protections ends after 45 days, after 45 days, you can't open a dispute or make a claim to Paypal.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Refusing an item and sending it back doesn't work.

First because the seller doesn't know you've done it. Contact him.

Second because Refused items are not a priority for the postal system and may take weeks if not months to get back to the seller.

Third because the item probably is not being tracked and Paypal/eBay will not force a refund without proof that the seller has the item back.

Contact the seller.

If he does not refund on the thin information you have (at best a photo of the damaged unopened parcel and some sort of tracking number) you may have to take this as a learning experience.

If you like you have up to 45 days from purchase to open an Item Not As Described claim, but without proof of delivery to the seller, this will fail.  Try anyway, you have nothing to lose at this point.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

yes i did contact the seller they told me to cantact ebay cause said they ship it out and well refund me. I`v asked the seller 2 times about the item and still redirect me to contact ebay.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply