Registered letter still not here

I have two letters with items I purchased through Ebay and they sent them registered with tracking.  I have the tracking numbers and have attempted to find out what is happening to them and all it says it has been sent to Canada on September 5, 2017 and nothing else, I have tried Canada Post Tracking and all it says the tracking numbers are not in their system.  Both these registered letters came from Israel and it has now been over 18 days since they were sent to Canada and there has been no further updates what do I do?

View Entire Topic

Frankly, the seller shouldn't be emailing you for this reason as it is clearly causing you to worry. That is the very height of unprofessional on the part of the seller. If the order(s) is delayed, it's the seller's job to ascertain the reason for that, not a task of the buyer. And registered mail isn't suitable for parcels coming into Canada, it isn't tracked by Canada Post, if I am to rely on what I have read. 

What to do? Nothing. Check your Estimated Date of Delivery and if it has passed, open an Item Not Received case(s). If and when the items do arrive, use paypal to send money back to the seller. 

Ask a Question
Top Helpful Posts