Shipping

I recently made a purchase, arriving in late September. How can I speed up the shipping process? I'd like to receive my order within two weeks. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Shipping

You cannot. 

But the good news is that now you know that. So, next time, look for a seller who is either closer to you (like located within Canada) or one that offers a high-priced speedier shipping option like International Xpresspost.

If your estimated arrival date is late September, and you went ahead and bought it with that clearly stated in the listing, you cannot now expect miracles in terms of quicker delivery. Please don't blame your seller for your choice to purchase something that cannot be delivered to you as fast as you would like it. 

That being said, if it's late September and past the delivery estimate, you must ask your seller about its whereabouts. Tracking? If none is available, request politely to receive a refund and not a replacement. And use those funds to make a purchase form someone more suitable to your desired timelines. When your order does arrive, providing it does, you can send the original seller his or her money back via paypal.

If you've ordered from overseas, you can have cheap or you can have fast. You cannot have both. 

Message 2 of 2
latest reply