Shipping says: Exception - Destroy-DMG_DESTROY_OTHER

cortren
Community Member

So I bought this item on Ebay and payment was completed on 7th of August. The item has been shipped and everything was going well until I saw this when I clicked on the tracking number:

Global tracking #:

UPAAA000000068962016

Carrier:

Multiple Carriers

Status

ACCEPTEDIN TRANSITEXCEPTION

Exception - Destroy-DMG_DESTROY_OTHER

Aug-18-14, 21:15 PM, Erlanger

Arrived at US shipping Center

Aug-18-14, 13:41 PM, ERLANGER, KY 41025

Processing at US Shipping Center

Aug-16-14, 14:12 PM, Erlanger

In Transit-Arrived at Post Office

Aug-14-14, 09:31 AM, CINCINNATI, OH 45235

Now I don't know what to do I've already contacted the seller and ebay itself but I don't know how to contact the company that's shipping my item since its being shipped by multiple carriers. Although I've tried every single shipping companies and U.S. but no luck still. I have no idea if I am ever going to receive what I ordered online or are they going to cancel it themselves and send me a refund for all of this... I need help and information from people who have encountered this and tell me what is the best thing to do... Should I keep waiting for this to be resolved by the shipping company and deliver my package, what's going to happen... I can't help but freak out.... :(((( I spent 800 on everything...
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

cortren
Community Member
Oh And yeah I'm from Canada if this information is needed for answers to be posted up it would be greatly appreciated.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Your seller is only required to ship to Erlanger KY where the purchase is taken over by PitneyBowes who run the Global Shipping Program for eBay.

The purchase has arrived there.The seller is now out of the loop and has no more responsibility for delivery.

All is well.

PB added it to a truck with thousands of other eBay purchases around 9 o'clock tonight.

It will probably enter Canada (already processed for duty and taxes) with no holdup at the border by Wednesday.

Depending on your location, it will be on your doorstep by Friday or maybe Monday.

It's not important, except emotionally, to you to track it every centimetre of its way. If it does not arrive in a timely manner, you can open an Item Not Recieved dispute and get every penny of your money back from Pitney Bowes. Including the import fees.

But you will have it long before that process will work its way out.

The purpose of tracking is to allow a seller to prove that a complaining buyer is lying about non-delivery. If the seller/shipper can't prove delivery, the buyer gets a refund.

Now if you paid on August 6, the seller was quite slow *to get the purchase to the Post Office. Most seller try to ship within 24-48 hours. He seems to have waited for eight days.

Was your payment through Paypal backed by a credit card? Or did you pay from your bank account? If the latter, your "e-cheque" could take up to 10 days to clear the Canadian and US banking systems. During that time, the seller cannot print out a PP shipping label.

If you are paying from your bank account, add a credit card to your PP account. Not only will this make your payments instant, but you will get a second level of Buyer Protection from the card's chargeback program.

*One of the Detailed Seller Ratings is for Shipping Time. This is the time it took the seller to ship, not how long delivery took. In this case,for not shipping immediately he does not deserve the normal Five Star Rating.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Oh okay then, so they are still delivering my package anyway... I just freaked out when I saw the words exception, damage, destroy, i thought my package got damaged that they decided not to ship it anymore... It doesn't matter to me how long it takes for m package to arrive, as long as I'm sure that I'm going to get it, because I have no idea what it means when it says exception, or damage, or destroy, or other... Thanks for the repy though... Have a good day............
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Trackin is still the same u until now, damage, exception, destroy, other... I still haven't got my package... Am i going to get it or not? Because if not, I'm issuing a refund this immediate...
Message 5 of 5
latest reply