Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Guidelines for Using Signatures in Posts

What Constitutes a Signature? Signatures are any repeated text or image that appears in every post one makes, regardless of whether that inclusion is done manually or via the tool provided for signatures (eBay provides a Signature File feature for th...

How Do you QUIT?

Hi everyone, I've decided after only a year of selling here that I don't want to continue. I have a jewelry collection on Etsy and I feel like I've found my calling in regards to what I want to focus my attention on. People have really responded to m...

Who are the IDIOTS that's running Paypal?

I requested for a new paypal/debit card a month ago because of security concern. After wasted many minutes on the phone waiting and transferred they said there's no problm i'll get a new one in 7 to 10 days. A month passed by and there's nothing so i...

14 NEGATIVE FEEDBACK from a UNPAID items buyer!!

I got 14 negative feedback yesterday from a buyer who won my 17 items without payment. After I reported ebay UPI, this buyer left NFs, she also responded the disputes" are you kidding me?". I have closed the disputes and gave her the strikes. This is...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why Fed-Ex Works For Me

1) Daily pick up at my front door for the princely sum of $6 a week. 2) Accurate on line tracking info, regularly updated 3) 5 business days from Toronto to California 4) Able to negotiate a healthy discount 5 No loading up the car to drive to the Po...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else get the email about 5 free listings per month?

"We're writing with some exciting news about eBay fees. Starting June 16: Every 30 days, your first 5 Auction-style listings will have NO Insertion Fees when you list with eBay's Sell Your Item form--regardless of your start price. The first 5 listin...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Going to China for about half year to source and also maybe sell...

Can anyone tell me what they think of people who are selling from China? I'm thinking about sourcing for products for foreign trade and then maybe also selling on eBay on the side. Can I get some suggestions or perhaps maybe tell me of experiences wi...

eBay Freedom

Well, my cell phone died a couple of weeks ago, and I was able to get a nice deal on a new Blackberry Storm through Bell. After a brief learning curve with the touch screen, this thing has really afforded me alot more freedom from eBay (ie. constantl...

40 lines per invoice limit

Never thought I'd have this problem, but customer spent 1.5hr clicking on my items last night and today I found out eBay allows only 40 lines per one invoice, so I had to send him the invoice in three fragments. I am hoping this is a real order and n...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian call centre closure

http://www.vancouversun.com/eBay+close+Burnaby+facility+about+jobs+lost/1566447/story.html ... and Joe & Sally will be replaced by Jose and Maria. Or is it Raj and Dhalwinder? ?:| Bernie

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadapost

Tried to print some shipping labels since last night but it always give me error message: "The service you have chosen is not available at this time. We are actively working towards a solution to resolve this issue." https://sso-cal.canadapost-postes...

DBR is for Detailed Buyer Rating !

Hi all, I received an undeserved negative feedback from a buyer who is trying to get something free from me since the beginning of the transaction, so I am no longer 100%... Anyway, the point is, I thought a lot about the fact that we sellers are tot...

!!! Buyer can leave negative, even with an unpaid strike !!!!

Buyer can leave negative even has an unpaid strike on this transaction. Recenlty my friend sold sth to a new buyer. (In the list, he clearly said item is opened.) Buyer didn't pay for the item for 2 weeks. So, my friend opened an unpaid dispute. But ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I search a buyers history with me?

I have searched high and low through help pages and advanced search and cannot figure how to search a particular buyer's history. Can someone please help?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Want To Meet More eBayers? Come and Join the Postcard Swap!

Hey everyone, purpleferret999/Marian has been organizing a postcard swap on one of the eBay forums. It's a fun swap; send a postcard and receive a postcard. Meet other eBay'ers and see what other parts of Canada look like. Everyone is welcome to join...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Home insurance with home-based business ...

I am wondering if others run into this and perhaps can give an advice. I bought a house and need a home insurance. But the moment I mention home based business, they start panicking and then say they cannot insure me due to increased risk. I tried TD...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disappearing listings....

While relisting today I have found that some of my auction listings are nowhere to be found, either in Sold or Unsold. Then I noticed that some items that were supposed to be in Fixed Price ('til canceled) were not listed either. This has happened be...

Did eBay change the notification email subject?

I have a filters set up and suddenly all sales have subject: Your eBay item sold! ... First I thought I sold nothing from the store, but then I looked in MyEbay and it's both auctions and store items, which used to be just yesterday: eBay Store Inven...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Expanded Seller Protection

I have been enrolled in the Paypal Expanded Power Seller Protection since March 2008. I have read the terms and thought I understood them. I have confirmed I am still enrolled in the program. In the last week, I have received 3 payments with unconfir...

The ice finally broke...got my first negative feedback in 4 years

Boards are quiet these days...everybody must be busy trying to make the income tax deadline. I got my very first negative yesterday and I have been selling on here for 4 years. It was exactly as I predicted...a silly neg from a buyer that did not bot...

I Confess giving feedback first seems to be ok. How to do it automatically?

Elsewhere I voiced some concerns about giving feedback first (as a seller) and eventually I was convinced to give it a try. For sure it hasn't hurt, based on what I am seeing it has helped, although there are still buyer pains in the bum, but it appe...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Increase in Buyers with UNCONFIRMED PAYPAL SHIPPING ADDRESS

Just noticed lately that we are getting alot of buyers with unconfirmed paypal shipping addresses. Infact, looking back at the last month 90% of our sales went to unconfirmed addresses. Just wondering if other sellers have seen an increase. Regards, ...

For your security, it cannot be a password that you've used before.

Cannot change the password to one that I used before. Anybody seen this in User Agreement? I think eBay is going little too far with protecting us from ourselves Goold old ninetees when nobody was forcing me change password or telling me that this is...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

why some ebayer use their domain name as ebay id?

as per ebay's policy, it's not allowed to indicated one's website domain name any place than "about me" inside of ebay, why i notice one US ebay seller(power seller) can use his domain name as ebay ID name? please give some hints!

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

DBR is for "Detailed Buyer Rating" !

Hi all, I received an undeserved negative feedback from a buyer who is trying to get something free from me since the beginning of the transaction, so I am no longer 100%... Anyway, the point is, I thought a lot about the fact that we sellers are tot...

DBR is for "Detailed Buyer Rating" !

15 Cent Listing Day?

Yep, I'm readin' it right- todays 15 cent promo is on. http://pages.ebay.com/promo/15cent09/index.html (I don't normally list many auction style listings, but I may throw one or two in there to shake it up a bit!). B-) Cheers, AXE

How can I find droppshippers?

Hi there every one, I was wondering if you all could please give me advise on how to find Brand Name wholesalers and/or Drop Shippers. I know you don't want to give away your sources but how can I find these wholesalers? Google results are junk most ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.