Refund on registered mail, what to do?

I apologize if this question has already been answered, I didn't find it online.

I sent an item to a customer 1 month ago. It is going from North Africa to California and should have arrived by now but it didn't. The customer said she didn't want to wait anymore and asked for a refund, which I gave her. I asked her not to sign for the parcel when it arrives and it would be returned to me. I am positive that it will arrive, but I also understand that the wait was simply too long for her. My question is this: if the customer does sign and accept the package, what can I do? ask her to pay me again? or should I just forget about the whole thing (about $25)? It is also too late for me to "cancel" the order and get my ebay fees back. Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If she accepts the parcel...call paypal and ask for your money. Tell them the confirmation number on your package and all's well. This happened to me a couple weeks ago without a signature...they payed me instantly. As long as you can prove the tracking ...all is good.

gl and cheers

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If she accepts the parcel...call paypal and ask for your money. Tell them the confirmation number on your package and all's well. This happened to me a couple weeks ago without a signature...they payed me instantly. As long as you can prove the tracking ...all is good.

gl and cheers

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you very much for your answer, it's a great help 🙂
Message 3 of 3
latest reply