Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Tracking stopped showing progress?

I bought something shipped with registered mail from Japan back in March and then kind of forgot about it because I left for an extended vacation. So I checked the tracking number today and on Japan Post tracking website it shows it was "Processing a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is everyone doing about selling in CDN funds vs Selling on .com?

Just realized that the deadline date is fast approaching for moving our listings to CDN funds or moving over to .com. I've tried a sample template on TurboLister to sell on .com but I'm stuck on the shipping area. What do you put for domestic? Are WE...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Urgent help re error Canada Post/Paypal.

I am just trying to purchase my paypal label for shipping and I entered the weight and it gives me an error. I don't know what I did wrong can you help. The parcel weighs 14lbs and 6 oz.

What to make of sellers reply for item bought 12 days ago but not shipped???

Purchased and paid for item May 1st from U.S. seller .. here we are 12 days later (May 12) and ebay still shows 'not shipped'? Shows 'estimated delivery of May 20th - June 4th...why so late??...so I asked them). Emailed seller 3 times but no response...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where has the eBay currency converter gone?

What has happened to eBay's currency converter? It seems to have disappeared. I've had it bookmarked for years and use it regularly. Today, my bookmark takes me to this page instead of to the converter: http://sellercentre.ebay.co.uk/receiving-intern...

WARNING - CHECK YOUR eBay ACCOUNTS FOR INCORRECT FVF on SHIPPING CHARGES.

Sold an item last night and checked the eBay FVF on shippingafer the buyer had paid and found it to be triple what it should have been. Called eBay Customer Service and was told that it was a 'system error'. Appears that the fee was not calculated on...

• 34 replies
  • 1 helpful

International parcel surface vs Tracked packet international

Hi from Ireland I won an auction from a Canadian seller and the shipping options on the invoice are International parcel surface $90orTracked packet international $68 I'm confused. Why is the International parcel surface one more expensive? Reading t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting a refund for Pitney Bowes fees?

I've seen some chatter about Pitney Bowes fees, I've purchase a few items from the US recently, and noticed this extra "pitney bowes" fee being added. It seems that this is to cover import duties/processing. In my case, I purchased a used item from t...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

invoice error message

I have talked to reps on 4 occasions since the split with paypal........... I just had three items end....2 in Canada and the invoice worked as it should...one in the US and as usual...I recieved error messages 5 times trying to invoice that buyer, t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Could someone give me advise on how to be able to use Firefox for Paypal labels.

I want to use FF for my Paypal labels, but I am also getting blanks. When I click on tools and pop ups I get the message that RealDownloader cannot be verified on Firefox. Could this be the problem? I haven't been able to use IE for labels for a coup...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't print Canada post label

As of Friday I cannot print any Canada Post labels for shipping. All the screens work as usual up until the last screen where what appears to be a new style Canada post label appears. If I go to print it the print screen shows a blank page and will n...

A Free Shipping return

sold an item with Free Shipping and the buyer wants to return it - do I have to pay the return shipping and if so - how do I do that?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

item description does not match item being sold on every listing I view ...

Every listing I have visited in the past few days reflects a description relating to some kind of clock ... it doesn't matter if I am viewing details in clothing, shoes, makeup, jewelery ... etc. the same description for this clock appears.Anyone kno...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

May 11th 2016 Weekly Session

Hello everyone, Apologies for my absence today. As you may imagine, it's crunch time at eBay Canada! I will leave the thread open over night and come back tomorrow. Fire away! Open issues: Odd missing gallery picture in search results Errors when upl...

How many buyers are suspicious sellers are advertising products they don't have in stock.

I have not received items from three sellers recently. Two of them got in touch with me to say their wholesalers no longer had them in stock. The third gave no explantation but kept me waiting for forty seven days! Buyers should know this detail to e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I leave negative feedback for a buyer who bought and abused the eBay money back guarantee policy

I hd a buyer buy a very expensive item and then use it and return it weeks later. Was told by eBay they allow this under the Ebay money back guarantee policy even though we have a clear NO RETURN policy I was forced to take back a USED item and now c...

Why does it show the shipping cost on the search page, but not on the item listing page?

I haven't been on here in a few months buying anything, but i'm trying to use ebay.ca while logged in, when i search for items they will show up on the search page and almost all of the ad's will have the shipping price below the item price, but when...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

where can i now find my available listings for the month???

Ok... logged into ebay and everything has changed.I am looking for my available listings. (the 50 free for the month, the 100,000 using C$ etc) Before i could see it at the bottom of my selling page but now it's gone. Any help thanks. (on a side note...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Track Order

When I click on Track your Order I get Critical Error:ERROR - DEPRECATED_GUEST_ORDER_DETAILS.What can I do to Track my order?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can't get Tracked Packet to work

I tried today to select Tracked Packet when creating a Paypal label, after having filled in information for Expedited Parcel and deciding that TP might be cheaper. When I went back to the shipping details screen and chose TP from the drop-down list, ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay changed something else

Well, eBay changed something else that did not need fixing, while other bigger problems are never resolved.... I received an offer today, and the way the message is looking is TOTALLY different than what it used to be. The subject title also changed....

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

switching listing format

I am switching my listings to CAN currency,but some of my listings are still in the format that I used as a new seller not sure of what to call this format,but once I started listing more and opened a store I switched my listings from then on to anot...

Unable to Print Canada Post Shipping Labels via Paypal Using Internet Explorer

Hello, For the past week every time I have tried to print Canada Post shipping labels in Paypal using Internet Explorer, it prints a blank page and not the shipping label. I have been printing shipping labels for 5 years no problem. When the print pr...

Canadian Buyers: Beware

I recently purchased a used item, from an individual (non-business). This individual claims to only have listed and received $25 for shipping, but eBay charged me a total of over $61. I just want to help get the word out. More Canadians need to be aw...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

2016 Spring Seller Update

Hello Canadian sellers, This is the thread reserved for discussion around the 2016 Spring Seller Update announced today. Read about the Update here: http://pages.ebay.ca/sellerinformation/news/sprupd16/index.html

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.