Shipper sent me an email saying

Shipper sent me an email saying that eBay didn't have my international address to ship his item never encountered that before and can't figure out how to contact them ?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Shipper sent me an email saying

can't figure out how to contact them ?

If he contacted you by an eBay Message, there is a Reply space on the message.

If he contacted your by direct email, just Reply as you would to any email.

Or you can go to the listing and use Contact Seller on the right side of the top of the listing.

Is the seller in the US or UK?

Both sites offer the Global Shipping Program to their sellers. This is meant as a Seller Protection program to encourage nervous sellers to ship internationally.

If the seller is using the GSP, and it should be said that a lot of US sellers were signed up by default and don't know they are enrolled, then he sees the shipping address as Erlanger KY.

Ask your seller if that's what he sees.

If yes, tell him to ship there with Delivery Confirmation. Don't panic. Thousands of items are handled there every day for buyers all over the world.

The purchase should arrive before Christmas.

If he is not in the GSP, check your Paypal account and make sure your address is correct there. It does not have to match your eBay address, but Sellers are required to ship to the PP address to keep our Seller Protection.

If the address in your PP account is not the one you get your mail at, change it. You can have several "gift" addresses on a PP account, btw.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply