Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Marketworks missing payments with Paypal send money tab

I used to use marketworks and there is a way to catch the paypal payments made from the send money tab. In your paypal account, click on profile, the click on money receiving preferences, then check the box that says, Users who initiate payments from...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

This is were the pinks went

Hay now I know were all the pinks from Canada are . They must be mailed down to this even and gotten stuck at the boarder with Canada Post/ American Postal service. Being that things are so tight, on the Ebay.ca site . I am certain they would not hav...

UPS overseas discount? Or is Canada Post better?

I've been shipping mostly within north america and getting a crappy 20% discount from UPS. Now i want to start shipping heavier things (2-10lbs) overseas and want a pretty good discount on their published rates. Just wonder what other people are gett...

First Time I noticed "Seller Doesnt Charge Sales Tax" Box when listing!

What a shock. I went to relistr something this afternoon and I noticed a box I dont recall seeing before near where one would idicate whether insurance is included in shipping. The box appeared to indicate that I had previously accepted the term that...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SILVER & GOLD POWERSELLERS ??

What are the advantages in being a Gold or Silver powersellers ? Do we get any rewards for being a Gold or Platinum,etc..... Should EBAY rethink its PS program or maybe reward its members for excelling to higher levels OR maybe do you voice your thou...

Question for sellers shipping from USA

Hello, I'm wondering if there's any way to download the Customs manifest form & then copy & paste my name & address & the buyers name, etc onto the form before I print it? It's such a PITA having to write everything by hand. How does everyone else ha...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

What a WASTE of TIME... *sigh*

Anybody else unhappy with that thread with Gary? I didn't get any real answers, and he seemed to just ignore addressing other sellers. What really got solved? Anything? I think I may have put a small dent into the Small Packets shipping with Canada P...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get people to buy in my store?

Hi there, I closed my store in late Jan partly because of the fee increase, and partly because we went on vacation and didn't want to keep it open. When I came back, I found sales had gone down, traffic was slow, bid was low. Then I re-opened my stor...

Candians deserve benefits too!

Hello, I am an eBay Power Seller and I would really appreciate more benefits too like for US eBay Power Sellers. I would like the following: *Some kind of printing shipping label service like USPS does but instead of Canada Post. *I would like to tak...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Beware of Nigerian Scams

Hi Folks, Beware of scams such as this one: Dear aabros, I am using this medium to notify you of my interest in purchasing your on behalf of my client . My client has specifically given me a quote and placed an order for your particular item,hence th...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Quick Synopsis of Friday's eBay Talk from someone absent from the Fun!!

Questions were asked and answers wers sometimes given. They were clearly well-thought answers. I did a quick analysis of some: Re: Concern over Cdns wanting to do a country search. Gary suggested people look for value first. This is true for many cou...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay keeps pulling my auction

Had eBay pull my listing 3 times now because they thought the insulin delivery device I listed contained insulin. Never mind the fact that the auction description clearly states "no insulin comes with it". Each time I've complained, they responded sa...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Validating BidPay

A buyer chose to pay me with BidPay. This is not a payment method I provide and one I've never used. I've received two emails purportedly from BidPay claiming that a Western Union money order is on the way. Perhaps it is, but I don't get how I'm mean...

SPOOF E-MAIL- "Still interested in my item?"

Just a reminder to the folks out there who receive this email in a E-Bay question form that says "Still interested in my item?" or "Still interested in purchasing my item?" DO NOT CLICK THE LINK! It will infect your system with a virus!

WATCH OUT FOR FAKE EMAIL PAYMENTS via CERTAPAY!

Wow! I just got the most realistic scam email I have rec'd todate. One of my morning emails advises me of an interact payment thru Certapay (which is quite legitimate as I get these all the time frm Cdn customers). The 2 problems which 1st cautioned ...

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Is there an eBay.ca 10 cent listing day today?

Here's an article: http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y05/m04/i22/s01 There's no mention of it on the General Announcement Board and, as usual, I've recieved nothing in email. Anybody know anything about this?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Not as Described" PAYPAL chargeback....

Hello fellow PowerSellers, Wondering if you guys can help me. I have a buyer who just file with PAYPAL that she did not receive the item as described. She purchased a pair of "USED" designer jeans from me. Through many emails, I gave her all the meas...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Oops they did it again... eBay.ca discussion on US Powersellers Board

Well, at least they're giving us a few days notice this time instead of 2 hours... http://forums.ebay.com/db1/thread.jspa?threadID=410520572&tstart=0&mod=1113944568368 "Please join us here on Friday, April 22, from 1-2 PM ET for a general discussion ...

Discussion with eBay.ca Country Manager, Friday, April 22, 1-2 PM ET

Please join us here on Friday, April 22, from 1-2 PM ET for a general discussion and question and answer session with Gary Briggs, eBay.ca Country Manager. Gary will be here on behalf of the eBay.ca team to answer any questions you have about eBay. R...

Paypal and Canadian Ebay sellers.

Has anybody else noticed that Paypal works much better for Americans than it does for Canadians. If I sell a pool table on Ebay for, let's say $1600 CDN and my buyer decides to pay through Paypal. First you pay the Paypal fees 2.9% Which is very reas...

Trust & Safety Town Hall April 21st*** ON NOW!!!

***Updated: Trust & Safety Town Hall Tomorrow, April 21st*** Date: 04/20/05 Time: 03:23:32 PM PDT Join Bill Cobb, President of eBay North America, and Rob Chesnut, Senior Vice President of Trust & Safety, tomorrow, April 21st from 4:30 - 5:30pm PDT f...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reasonable delivery time?

Hello What would you consider a reasonable delivery time? What does eBay and PayPal say? Any other sources that can be quoted? I have a buyer do a BIN at 12:15 AM on April 5, Item Shipped that same morning going to AB. Product was supposes to be ther...

Problems with items lost need to know if others are having the same problem

Hello everyone, I would like to know if other ebayers are experiencing the same delivery problems as us. We ship a lot of parcels daily and now it’s come to a point that for every 25 parcels shipped 1 goes either missing, shipped to wrong address, ev...

Listing Software

Hi, I have jsut spent about 4 very frustrating hours trying out the various "tools" ebay offers to speed up listings. None seem to have what I am looking for. I have tried Andale in the past and liked the system but the per item costs I think are pro...

How do I report someone who is using my pics?

Hello everyone, I am hoping someone can point me in the direction of where I can report another seller in Australia who has stolen my pics and is using them in her listings. I have emailed her and asked her to stop using them but she hasn't. The nerv...

Penny Listing Day Promotion Credits

I just checked my account and see that I received all my Penny Listing Day Promotion Credits yesterday afternoon. Would love to see ebay offer another one now

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.