Tracking Items Shipped USPS First Class International

For quite some time I have been able to track items shipped from the US to Canada via USPS First Class International (tracking #'s starting with LZ). All of a sudden when I attempt to check the tracking it states that item cannot be tracked. Has this been changed or is it just a glitch?

Donna MH

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Yes, this has changed.  I have raised the same question on this forum a week ago.   The USPS is not required to scan items using this service and is pushing their Priority Express service.  You may still see some activity when you check their website but it is not guaranteed.  After a week you can also check the Canada post website to see if your item has arrived here. There usually is a scan saying the item has arrived at our customs for processing so keep checking.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Yes, this has changed.  I have raised the same question on this forum a week ago.   The USPS is not required to scan items using this service and is pushing their Priority Express service.  You may still see some activity when you check their website but it is not guaranteed.  After a week you can also check the Canada post website to see if your item has arrived here. There usually is a scan saying the item has arrived at our customs for processing so keep checking.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply