Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Xpresspost-Delivery confirmation

Hello! I wonder what the top line means, did recipient received the item or not? (the buyer doesn't respond) Thanks: 2006/08/22 04:32 International shipment has arrived in the destination country 2006/08/21 12:26 International item has left Canada an...

Insertion Fees?

I feel quite foolish, but I have had a store for the last year and no auction style listings. Am I wrong but when I started on ebay with auctions, I thought I got my insertion fee back if the item sold. Now I see that is not the case. Insertion fee p...

Am I paranoid now???

Please give me some advice! An auction ended yesterday, with the buyer living in Poland. He has now paid for the auction with Paypal, but has a unconfirmed address. What should I do??? I am now in CYA mode... Thanks in advance for your help

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

New slowness record for Canada post - 4 years!!

Well I got a package returned to me as undeliverable from the US, thats not to strange since I ship out over 2500 a year. The strange thing happened when I looked at the date it was sent. I had mailed the package back in January of 2002. Thats over 4...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Updated: Slowness with SYI

Members may be experiencing slowness and occasionally seeing errors while attempting to list items using the Sell Your Item (SYI) form. We're aware of these issues and are working to fix them as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. Regar...

Updated: Slowness with SYI

Members may be experiencing slowness and occasionally seeing errors while attempting to list items using the Sell Your Item (SYI) form. We're aware of these issues and are working to fix them as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience. Regar...

I finaly did it!!!!!

So I finally opened a store. Thanks for all the advice. It wasn't as hard as I thought. It still needs a bit of tweeking. For the life of me though I can;t get my store discription to show up on the front page....any idea's on what I'm missing???

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

HELP!!

I scheduled 6 items to list last night which they DID. They WERE in my ebay as listed and in seller search I found them all listed. This morning all six items showed as scheduled to list tonight. When I hit refresh to see if there was a glitch, all 6...

Ugh! I lost the chargeback case

No big surprise but I was really hoping my honesty and hardwork would not be punished. Unverifiable tracking information. That was the official word from paypal. I sent it as a small package. The buyer had left me positive feedback and I had shipped ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Shipping Tool Question

Since Canada Post is ending their Electronic Shipping Tool discount program for Canadian powersellers, im assuming we switch to Paypal electronic shipping but my question is: Are we still able to order the labelopes and stickers such as the fragile s...

10 cent listing day

10 cent listing day tomorrow sept 5, thank god sales were aweful this weekend, but i kinda expected that, hope this one works

Changing eBay's Auto-Letter to Winners

Anybody walk me through how to update the stuff I originally put in the Auto-Letter eBay send out to the Winners of my Items ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

PAYPAL CANT PAY FOR AN ITEM I BOUGHT.???

i have been trying to pay for an item i purchased with paypal but itsnot going through anybody else having this problem.?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Selling format forms

Hi, does anyone else hate the new auction selling format? It takes twice as long to post new auctions. If your going to change something please make sure it works better first!!!!X-(

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Ship and Click Damaged Items

I recently started using Canada post ship and click, which I find is very convenient, I have never had any problems with items received damaged until now. It like a nightmare, whats going on? anyone else having this problem with Canada Post?

WE'RE STUMPED ON A PAYMENT GLITCH

Hallo all, We've got a glitch that is causing us great angst, gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands. Maybe you can help. We haven't sold a lot on eBay for a while. But anything we have sold with PayPal keeps going to our old e-mail address (we chan...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Desperately need a new service provider

Hi All, I have been using JCS (Jason's Computer Services) to host my URL and store my pics for the past 3 years. For the second time this year the server is down. I can't get any e-mail and my pics are not showing. It's time to move on. I'm looking f...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

designing my own website.

hello.. could you please tell me what is a good place or a site to have my own website for sales designed for good prices . thanx

Business Banking

G'day. For those of you who have been using Bizsmart's no-fee business banking, prepare to give it up at the end of November. They're closing shop. Bizsmart is owned by CIBC and they likely think that we will all just open new accounts with CIBC. I a...

A Couple of Articles re. the Latest Fee Increase

Aug. 24 Dow Jones: http://money.cnn.com/services/tickerheadlines/for5/200608241904DOWJONESDJONLINE001129_FORTUNE5.htm Toward the end it mentions a buyer malaise that I haven't noticed. I've enjoyed summer record-breaking sales for the last 3 months. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

myspace

hey all was wondering if anyone has opened a myspace account that is geared to thier store for ebay. does it work like the few rumors i have heard, and if so i will take any suggestions that could be given that could help thanks jason

Selling Strategies

G'day. As I try to grow a P/T ebay venture into a full time one, I'm wondering if anyone wants to talk about selling strategies. I've been pretty much running 10-day auctions that span 2 weekends and end on Sunday night, which I find to be the busies...

Suggestion for item being returned damaged

We recently had a buyer return and item that he was unhappy with because of cosmetic reasons. When we received the returned item and opened the box the item was severely damaged rendering it unsellable and purely good for the junk pile. This item was...

Ugent! Need help! buyer claimed credit card charge back!

Hi, All, I need help for a credit card charge back. A guy bought one of my items and paid it by paypal, but he didn't provide a cofirmed address. I shipped the item to him using canada post small parcel shipping, so there is not tracking number. Now ...

Account Trouble

I'm feeling very frusterated. I was posting some items for sale today (about 10 items) For some reason my account balance doubled. While trying to figure out what happened I noticed none of my payment from my last bill was taken off. Though yesturday...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.