wrong shipping address

so i made a purchase last week and didnt notice that my paypal was hacked and there was a different shipping address then the one i have on ebay and the seller didnt notify me of this and i had no knowledge of it until i tracked my package.

What can i do, ive contacted the seller but they are not getting back to me.. Help Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

wrong shipping address

the seller doesnt have to tell you,we always ship to address you give.its not seller fault.it is yours.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

wrong shipping address

I gave them my correct address but when i made the payment through paypal thats when it changed
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

wrong shipping address

"the seller didnt notify me of this "

How was the seller supposed to know that the address in paypal was wrong?

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

wrong shipping address

Everything is all good now.. package has been received... it was returned to the seller and they sent it to the right address 🙂
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

wrong shipping address

Don't fuss about the seller.

Contact Paypal and get the hacking situation straightened out!

Do you recognize the address? Have you googled it? Check also Google street view.

Contact the Post Office nearest the address and talk to the postmaster. He may be able to intercept the package. You may have to provide him with a Police Report number, so there's another task.

Change all your passwords. All of them.

Including any passwords to your credit cards and bank accounts attached to the PP account.

Especially if you reuse the same passwords over and over, as most people do.

PP accounts can have several addresses attached. The reason is .. well, they are sometimes called 'gift ' addresses and are useful at Christmas time.

The last thing you have to worry about is some cheap gewgaw. Think about the identity theft.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply