when i have bought an item and payed for express post but items were sent standard post

i have bought several items from oz rc models i payed for express postage but tey have been sent standard post even though i indicated the express option in the check out section how can i change this

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

when i have bought an item and payed for express post but items were sent standard post

If the items were already shipped, nothing can be done about changing the shipping method. If you paid for a faster service, message the sender and let them know. Maybe they didn't notice you paid more for shipping? This time of the year is crazy for sellers, stuff happens.

If the item is shipped, message the seller and see if you can get a refund on the extra you paid for shipping.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Well, if it's sent already, you can't.

No one is going to search through containers of parcels heading for North America, find your parcel, take it back to the seller, collect more postage and return it to the mail stream.

Which wouldn't speed it up at all.

Wait until the parcel arrives.

IF the seller did use a slower cheaper service than he advertised and you paid for, you can file an Item Not As Described dispute with eBay/Paypal.

Actually first you should contact the seller and ask for a refund of the difference in costs for the two services.  If he refuses, move to the Dispute.

Again, when the parcel arrives, and your transaction with the seller is over, you can leave appropriate feedback. The most effective feedback is calm and factual. 'Charged for express, shipped surface. Late for Xmas & Easter.' for example.

At the same time you will be asked to leave Detailed Seller Ratings which are much more important to sellers. A normal transaction gets Five Stars. The lowest Rating is ONE Star. If a seller's rating drops below 4.3 there are heavy penalties for him.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply