paypal loyality

re e-bay paypal trying to go mainstream.. ebay has got to be kidding to think  e-bay users would want to use paypal to pay for

other services using paypal  from other online sellers .  after having monies removed from my paypal account by e-bay without

my permission  the e-bay dictatorship now wants to go mainstream , they will get no support from me. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

paypal loyality

"e-bay users would want to use paypal to pay for other services using paypal  from other online sellers"

I am not sure what you mean.

eBay and PayPal are now two separate companies.  They are both American public companies with their shares trading on the stock exchange (NASDAQ).

Most of PayPal revenues already comes from sellers other than eBay.  Their plan is to increase their market penetration outside eBay and I expect they will success as more and more individuals and small businesses are selling their products online.  Worldwide consumers generally find it easier and safer to pay through PayPal than to give total strangers their credit card information.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

paypal loyality

I've used Paypal to buy memberships in science fiction conventions, concert tickets, stockings, hair dye, and books all online. I've also sent money to family members for joint gifts and contributed to charities.

I've seen it used at pow wows and trade shows as well although the new wireless credit card terminals seems to have overtaken that.

I've had merchants tell me they don't take it, but I've never been asked what it is.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply