Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Your seller performance status is Below Standard

So all it takes is 5 Buyers to make a complaint and your eBay business is destroyed. 5 Buyers who obviously never took the time to read the descriptions and one of them who I swear had to be color blind. But just 5 Buyers. Of course it doesn't matter...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

GSP About to Appear in Every Listing

When the GSP first arrived I thought it was destined for a quick death because it's such a BAD idea. Then as time went it on it became evident that the program was only going to grow in spite of objections from buyers. Did you all get the notice that...

Seller says item I ordered is defective. Hasn't yet cancelled the transaction?

I recently ordered a pair of shoes from a reputable seller. A day later they replied with this: I replied saying I would prefer a refund as I would need more time to choose another pair. I've now sent three messages to them clarifying that I would li...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ask the seller why he is using the GSP program ...

I think what we should do instead of coming here and complaining about something that Ebay will not change change is to start educating the sellers about the GSP program. I think we should turn the table around on Ebay and start asking the sellers wh...

Cannot access CD catalogue to list new titles.

Is the catalogue being overhauled. I have tried lots of very popular CD titles just to check & none of them have been shown.I called customer service yesterday but as usual - they did not have any viable suggestions to solve the problem.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Useful GSP thread from eBay UK

This thread has a good explanation of the mechanics of the GSP and how taxes/duties may be assessed and remitted. I would imagine it works in a similar fashion for Canada: http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Buyer-Central/Is-anyone-else-having-an-issue-wi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Impolite message

Sold an item a few days ago, no reponse from the buyer untill today "DON'T WANT IT". Nice eh?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping fees not showing on ebay.com

Hi all, I am trying to figure out why my listings on ebay.com dont show the shipping fees in best match. They do show up when I sort them by lowest price, but not in best match, of course I tried that while beeing signed out and with shipping to the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sept 18th Weekly Board Hour

Hi everyone, To accommodate an internal meeting, we're moving the session an hour later, but opening up the board a few hours early for as many questions as possible. See you at 2PM Eastern!

my buyers are having problems with making multiple purchases

I have had at least three regular buyers send me a message stating that they can not purchase several cards at the same time like they use to, - one customer two days ago had to purchase each card separately and pay as it would not allow him to use t...

locations

why do the adds not let yu know where the item is located   

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global shipping charges

Why are the global shipping charges hidden until you commit to buy . Very deceiving on eBay's and paypal's part all shipping charges should be disclosed at time of purchase not after you have committed to buy and can't back out.

Does any one have the same problem? My Tracking number does not exist??

Several days ago, I purchaed 4 magazines from Malaysia, the item been shipped on Sep 13th, however the tracking just cant work, I mean it showed nothing. doesnt exist, it's called Malaysia post registered mail + small parcel.Is that normal ?What shou...

Exactly what on EARTH is ebay global shipping and why is it taking so **bleep** LONG?

JESUS...CHRIST! Tell me why I paid $30 US dollars, and my item from US (I live in Canada) hasn't arrived??? its been 3 weeks and 2 days!!! I am sooo FURIOUS! even chinese item gets faster than this and the shipping cost is usually FREE. Where and how...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.