Greedy, wont release my money until the item is shipped.

This site is garbage. Who ever is making the decisions is so out of touch and should be fired. mods keep deleting comments that criticize the awful changes. I hope ebay goes bankrupt.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@anthonysharp420 wrote:
This site is garbage. Who ever is making the decisions is so out of touch and should be fired. mods keep deleting comments that criticize the awful changes. I hope ebay goes bankrupt.

These are the rules for "NEW/Returning" sellers according to eBay. As for a precise time when to expect any holds or delaying in processing your funds, unable to confirm. Intended to protect buyers purchasing from new, unestablished sellers.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/getting-paid/getting-paid-items-youve-sold/payments-hold?id=4816&&r...

-Lotz

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

Who's really the greedy one here?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you are a new or occasional seller, you have to be enrolled in Managed Payments to be paid.

Until you are, there is nowhere eBay can send the payment.

If you are a new or occasional seller, your customer's payment is Held against customer satisfaction for up to 21 days.

Not shipping does not lead to customer satisfaction.

You can buy a shipping label using the Held funds.

When tracking shows delivery, the funds are released.

Bank transfers are on Tuesdays.

If you have enrolled in Managed Payments and confirmed which bank the transfer will be sent to.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply