Managed Payments Difficulty #2

I'm now two days into MP activation.  So far, while using my Samsung tablet I've not been able figure out a way of viewing any of the pages found under the Payments tab on Seller Hub.

I am still able to open Seller Hub on my tablet just as I have always done. Held in landsape mode, viewing pages under the Overview, Orders, Listings, Marketing and Performance tabs is exactly the same as if I were using my desktop machine, Hub has always worked great on a tablet for those tasks that do not require a lot of touchscreen inputs. The same experience has not been repeated with the Payments tab though.

When I'm on tablet (mobile os) using Seller Hub selecting the Payments tab directs me away from Hub to a My eBay transactions page which contains very little detail beyond the gross and net value of the transaction and a link to order details. Practically speaking, I must use a desktop machine to access in depth Payments information.

Why am I being re-directed away from Hub / Payments to My eBay / Transactions?

Surely there are many other tablet and iPad users like myself who use Seller Hub daily to perform routine tasks while relaxing in their living rooms and outdoor spaces. I really cannot fathom why the SH Payments section is not available to mobile devices. 

Clicking on the Payments tab in SH on mobile redirects to this link. The Payments info available in the app is identical to that found here in My eBay .... it is imo inadequate.

https://www.ebay.ca/mes/transactionlist

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0