Need Update on MP Pink Banner and no Micro Deposits Glitch

I need to update my eBay Canada Seller group on the status of the GLITCH that is preventing Sellers from proceeding with rolling into Managed Payments and/or getting their payouts deposited.
Those with the Pink warning Banner about updating their account with the Micro Deposits, are still NOT receiving the micro deposits and in some cases, their Managed Payment Payouts are in limbo and have not been sent for over 2 weeks and others are prevented from listing until this step is completed.
Many have reset their bank accounts numerous times as directed, and still no micro deposits.
Apparently their payments are held in limbo until this step is done, or their listing abilities are suspended, but it is a known glitch and is yet to be resolved.
Please advise status.
Thank you

Message 1 of 33
latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

This is affecting me too.  Thank you for posting, Mandy

Message 2 of 33
latest reply

tyler@ebay 

I will add this to Tyler's Wednesday chat/flame session.

Message 3 of 33
latest reply

I  am having this exact problem as well. Thank you for addressing this Mandy!

Message 4 of 33
latest reply

Yes...I too have money in eBay limbo that I cannot see nor access! Sure hope they get it fixed soon!

Message 5 of 33
latest reply

I have the same problem.

Message 6 of 33
latest reply

I didn't see this addressed in the Wed session, but Tyler is not a MP rep.
Is there anyone else on here that will update us?

Message 7 of 33
latest reply

same problem, all our funds are looping, also the fees are not being taken out at source, they are being added to the seller account old school style

kind of embarassing to have a system as crucial as payments so very messed up and glitched

nightmare for us to deal with managed payments team, they are really poorly trained to handle any problems like ebay glitches 

Message 8 of 33
latest reply

I am still having the same issue even after I have been emailing with a Robet Bigler AND going straight to my Bank Branch to see if it was anything on my end...it is not!! This is most frustrtaing...I have something over $200 floating around in ebay limbo!! I have done everything they have said to do...numerous times...and I still get the Pink Banner to "Update your account"...gggrr!!!

Message 9 of 33
latest reply

I guess there are no eBay employees on the Community Boards that can help with this situation?
There are 3 Cdn sellers (that I know of), in my fb community that will be banned from listing and have their listings taken down because eBay will NOT acknowlege their banking info! It is a continuous loop of update the payment info, and getting the pink banner to update again....and again....and again....!!!!!

Message 10 of 33
latest reply

The MP Team has seen this post and are diving into the issues!! Stand by!

Message 11 of 33
latest reply

Good morning,
I too am still not receiving payments. I no longer have the pink banner, I've been emailed many times that my payments have been sent but the 1-4 days stated have lapsed. I have not received any micro deposits either.
Thank you so much for looking into this.
Message 12 of 33
latest reply

I too have MP but have not received any of my own money!! I have been back and forth with Simeon and Robert Bigler...I have been back and forth with my bank...NOTHING is resolved!!  I have NEVER RECEIVED ANY MICRODEPOSITS!! And I still have that Pink Banner and Verify My Account s**t!! I click on everything that needs to be clicked on...and I get to the fill in the microdeposits page...and then I cannot go any further because...I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN ANY!!! Funds have been sent out...TWICE or more...and keep getting returned...so I have $200+ of my own money floating around in ebay limbo!! Nowhere can I find WHEN the deposits were sent??...maybe they never were!!! I would really really like my money please...but for now I am letting my Listings run out...I'm not going to try and sell anything if i don't get paid for it!! I hope MP Managment is looking at all this...they have an awful LOT of mnoney that does not belong to them!! I am    nanna4850

Message 13 of 33
latest reply

I have not received any money yet either and I am on MP suce the beginning of mpMay. I keep receiving messages from you that my bank account does not work. It's funny how YOU can deduct my invoices directly from my PayPal account at the end of each month but you can't deposit my money in my bank account. Just  give me my money in Paypsl until you figured it out.  flyzette

Message 14 of 33
latest reply

guess there are no eBay employees on the Community Boards that can help with this situation?

No, there almost never are.

tyler@ebay  runs a Chat on Wednesdays, which opens for questions on Tuesdays. He often has answers by Wednesday, and sometimes adds answers to weeks old questions.

The prolific posters here are mostly just trying to avoid doing any actual work, by passing on their own experiences.

Message 15 of 33
latest reply

This has been the nightmare that keeps giving. 

I can't believe there isn't an update on this issue.

Message 16 of 33
latest reply

I have a simular problem were I cannot sign up as eBay cant validate my USD account in Canada & I get that Pink warning Banner! Ive been talking with Rob Bigler & now been passed on to Micheal Moss with the MP team to no avail.I know of another seller that got frustrated with trying to get paid in USD and went to CDN payouts... AND IT WORKED???? **bleep**! We both have individual acconts and not business ones so that might be the problem? I also think were not alowed to sign un in USD due to money laundring laws and eBay .com is crossing wires with eBay.ca??? We will see???

Message 17 of 33
latest reply

I was told by a CSR at Ebay they received new memo saying the micro-deposits are going to take 5-7 business days and they haven't updated that information on their site (it still was showing there 2-4 days).

In case they are about to get you switched over to MP and you were not able to confirm your bank details yet, you are required to call Ebay support every *48* hours, to avoid your account being forcibly moved to MP without having your account details confirmed.  Apparently they are going to do some magic on their end while you still waiting for the micro deposits.

Message 18 of 33
latest reply

A seller was told to try this work around to get past the entry of micro deposits when there were not any to enter, and it did get rid of the pink banner and warning to update. They had to upload a bank document instead of the micro deposits to solve the issue, which is where it directs you to when you fail the micro deposits.

"If you need to get around microdeposits, you can intentionally fail that step by putting in a number greater than zero. This may take a few tries but it will allow you to bypass that step and upload a bank document instead."

Message 19 of 33
latest reply

For people who just open a fresh bank account that option with bank document is a problem because Ebay doesn't accept ANYTHING less than an official monthly statement.  I already tried, they didn't even accept the document signed and stamped by my bank by teller in person. Ebay wants monthly account statement, period. So either Bank statement or micro-deposits.

Message 20 of 33
latest reply