Action Required -- Credit/Debit Card Payment Declined

The first attempt was the day after I made a payment on the card, so wasn't all that surprised it was blocked because that's happened in the past the day after a payment. I've used the card since with no issues, even today about two hours after eBay's second declined attempt. At first I thought this was just a scam, but apparently not. Do I really have to get on the phone with the cc company for less than $5 when I have more than enough in my PP account to cover this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You're trying to pay your monthly invoice?

It probably is fastest to talk to Customer Service, but do it during North American business hours.

The Phillippina staff are not bad, but they don't have the kind of  authority that the Utah staff does. Although the Phillipinas do have more understandable accents and most actually do know where Canada is, if only because they have a cousin here.

You can switch your payment to Paypal, but I don't know how to do it since that is my default set up years ago with the card as backup.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thank you for your reply. I received another notice and therefore just clicked the link to make a payment from my PP balance, and so that's settled. I thought that it had been set to PP shortly before I received my previous notice, but I could be mistaken. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply