Addresses

Here is something for all of us who complain that eBay randomly chooses old addresses to stick in our listings.

I went in to change my address. Went in a different way. I found that I had three different addresses listed, for various purposes. There was a ship from address, a ship to address, a pick-up address. There is a total of five different options.

My eBay ---> account ---> addresses

If you have moved, ever, since being on eBay, you may have different addresses stored.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Addresses

it has been that way forever

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Addresses

Mr. E., thanks for pointing this out.  I'm sure there are a lot of sellers who weren't aware that they could end up with more than one address on eBay. 

I think I must have remembered this when I moved 3 years ago from Victoria, B.C. to Nova Scotia, because I just checked and all three of my listed addresses are correct.  Still, it's an easy thing to overlook even if you know about it, so you may have saved a lot of people some problems! 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Addresses

Addresses can disappear too. I recently checked mine and noticed that my children's addresses are no longer there. I think since they updated the PayPal page. I keep them there because I buy and have items shipped directly to them sometimes. Not a big problem, will have to remember to add them back on next time.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply