All My watched Items Have Disappeared

Don't know if this is another glitch or not, but all my watched items except for 2 have disappeared. I had a couple hundred in my watch list.  Anyone else have that problem?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you are using the "All Buying" page, try using your Watch List or Summary page to view those items instead.

For some reason the "All Buying" page recently only shows a small fraction of the total Watch List items.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I see all of mine. I go directly to my watch list by clicking on the my ebay menu at the top right of the page.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Just found a way to get all my watched list back by accident. On the far right side where it says Tell Us What You Think. Under that is your user or store name & beside that is what looks like the end of a ribbon. I clicked on it to see what would happen & now all the watched items list is back.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ah -- that ribbon icon is used to set your My eBay landing page -- if you had inadvertently changed that to a different page, by clicking on that icon on another page, that could certainly lead you to believe that your Watch List was "gone" if you were accustomed to seeing it whenever you clicked on your My eBay link.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply