All finished...for sure this time ;)

Officially closed for good this time.

Store subscription is ended. All listings are ended. Will be liquidating all stock through various other ways now.

Sometimes in life you really need to think hard about what makes you happy and what takes away from that. Ebay took away. Too much time, too much disappointment for too little return.

It has been an interesting 8yrs to say the least! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. We have a great community on here.

Adios!

Steve B

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Hi Steve

All the best in what ever way you choose to go.

Drop by once in a while and let us know how you are doing.

PS: you still have 2 items for sale

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@dutchman48 wrote:

Hi Steve

All the best in what ever way you choose to go.

Drop by once in a while and let us know how you are doing.

PS: you still have 2 items for sale

Odd....when I click on those 2 they show as ended.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Sometimes they show but when opened, they show as ended.

Depends how you get to your listings whether they shows up at all or not.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I'm not seeing any listings.

Take care Steve and best wishes for any new endeavours. 🙂

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Probably not a bad idea.  I used similar reasoning to decide to get out of facebook, and I'm looking at making other life changes.  You're right --- not tons of time and you don't want to waste it on things that are vapid or make you unhappy.  Ebay is emerging as a new contender for me. lol

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@red27pete wrote:

Probably not a bad idea.  I used similar reasoning to decide to get out of facebook, and I'm looking at making other life changes.  You're right --- not tons of time and you don't want to waste it on things that are vapid or make you unhappy.  Ebay is emerging as a new contender for me. lol

You definitely have to take a long hard look at your life once in awhile and realign the stars Smiley Wink

Ebay was my secondary income but became too much work for too little return.

I used to come home from "work" and check my email to find sales but that has dwindled down so much this past year. So instead of the consistent issue I had with expectations and then disappointment it's just time to move on.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@007steveb16 wrote:

You definitely have to take a long hard look at your life once in awhile and realign the stars Smiley Wink

Ebay was my secondary income but became too much work for too little return.

I used to come home from "work" and check my email to find sales but that has dwindled down so much this past year. So instead of the consistent issue I had with expectations and then disappointment it's just time to move on.

I've been thinking the same way of late. Not sure what is with this year but things have definitely slowed here and the aggravation factor has been much higher. At the end of the day I think you have it quite right with the time to return ratios. The biggest obstacle I find here is that no matter the amount of time you put into things here there are too many external factors, whether bugs or site changes, beyond the seller's control that can really swing your sales. I'm thinking it is time to put more of that time towards things I can control and see a better return for the time. Best of luck with whatever you do with your newly found extra time!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

So long, Steve!

I wish you well in selling off your inventory and in your new endeavours.  You've done well for yourself over the last 8 years in terms of number of sales and feedback, but we all understand the frustration that no doubt went along with that, particularly in the last couple of years.

Good luck!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply