Forum Posts

All finished...for sure this time ;)

Officially closed for good this time. Store subscription is ended. All listings are ended. Will be liquidating all stock through various other ways now. Sometimes in life you really need to think hard about what makes you happy and what takes away fr...

Ship now notice

Ebay has put a note on my sold listings ship now past due when they have already arrived and feedback left on them This was put on all my sales from this month?Anyone else with happening?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

End of Turbo Lister in June?

Months ago there was an announcement about ebay suspending TL, possible in June. I spoke with customer service this morning about the status of TL and was told that it WOULD be supported as of mid June. Anyone else know if this is correct? I have a b...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sale taxes questions

Hi! I just downloaded all my PayPal transactions for my eBay sales and have a few questions regarding sale taxes. I do not charge sale taxes - they are "included in my prices" and I try to stay competitive. If I sell something for 100$ in Ontario - d...

Psilocybe cubensis spores

Is it ok to sell Psilocybe cubensis spore syringes on ebay.ca? There is no psilocybin in the spores so they are legal in Canada. I was thinking of buying prints and then turning them into syringes for sale on ebay.ca. I would ship to Canada only. Tha...

Resolved! Is it possible to cancel a listing before its ending time? Need to relist properly.

It has been brought to my attention by another eBay member that I listed this item incorrectly. The title has to change and the description... I have just relisted this item and it doesn't give me the option to change much. I need to cancel and relis...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Further to the Weekly Chat Session May 24th 2017

As background, all of this has to do with building out our product catalogues to cover more and more of our inventory, Just to clarify.They may be eBay's product catalogues, but they are NOT eBay's inventory.EBay is a venue, eh?EBay does not sell any...

Resolved! Question about photo size

Most of my photos are between 1mb - 2mb and i was wondering if most sellers compress their images.I worry that they might take longer to load for buyers especially on phones.Do you think compressing images is something i should do? or not worry about...

Resolved! I'm confused! Questions about shipping labels

I have the following questions: I saw in an earlier thread that Light Packet was back. I just had to print a label, and it was not there. I keep seeing comments about doing a Paypal label through eBay, when I try to do that I get a message from USPS ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Visibility interesting things that make you go hmmm.....

As notes, I list on .com and am a stamp guy. I’ve been making good use of the promoted listings (paid ads which show up as “sponsored”, which isn’t available on .CA yet). I highly recommend their use when they become available on .CA. They’ve been ge...

• 7 replies
  • 3 helpful

It was bound to happen, now it has-TRS & Seller Update

Well, well, great news today eh? This is the reason I dread that eBay subject line "Seller Update". However, I think those of us who have hung on to Global TRS for many years on the basis of our sales to the U.S. probably knew eBay would be ridding i...

• 38 replies
  • 5 helpful

Listings do not show when searched

I know my listings are confirmed, but when I search the category in the drop down menu "distance nearest" they don't show. There are no views on most after days listed, yet a few are visible and have sold. In the listing I show shipping costs to Cana...

Cost of listing on eBay worldwide sites

Quick question for anybody who knows the answer:In Site Preferences (under the Account tab), under Selling preferences - Selling Manager Pro, there is a "List on these worldwide eBay sites" option. When you click edit, you can select any number of eB...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

All fees converted to US

I mostly list on .ca but recently, I sold a few things on .com so I wonder why the fees for the Can. sales are converted to US. Also Paypal are converting the Can. $ to US. Now when I go to withdraw, I have to pay conversion fees again. I have never ...

Happy Wife = Happy Life

Happy Wife = Happy Life ! "That's it. You are too old for that stuff. It is time to pack it all up and clear it out of here." Oh well, what Mary wants... Mary gets. Now 71 and my eyesight is not what it used to be (that is not ideal for a stamp deale...

• 28 replies
  • 11 helpful

auction not showing up

I have placed an auction ebay number (322527448247 and it is not showing up when I search for it.It doesn't even show up when I enter the ebay number.I have searched on ebay.com and ebay.ca with the same result.Anyone have any comments/suggestions?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 'Expect International Mail Delays Due To Heightened Security'

Ebay USA made an official announcement about this but ebay Canada has not followed suit. One could speculate it's because Canadian outbound mail will somehow be miraculously spared delay but I suspect it's because we've been overlooked completely. Se...

Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 9.53.10 PM.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is eBay's Paypal shipping link not working??

I've tried four times this morning to get to Paypal labels through my eBay transaction (Selling Manager), and continue to get a screen saying "this feature is not currently available". What is going on? Has anyone else had difficulty getting through ...

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

Light packet option seems to be fixed?

I just tested a US transaction from last week and was able to see the light and small packet options when I started the label from eBay. I wasn't able to see those options on that same transaction when I looked this weekend. I did try a few different...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful
Labels