Forum Posts

Has Anyone Else Noticed Yet About Shipping Rates?

Hey everyone, I have noticed over the past week that the shipping rates when creating a label through Paypal/ebay are the identical rates as Canada Post. BUT, Paypal/ebay shows a "Small Business Rate". Which is false! As a regular customer with Canad...

bought from the US ..auto import fees??

I purchase 4 items from the US today and 1 had import fees ... Why only 1 is it an option that a seller chooses.. I was Charged $3.34 for an itwem that cost $8 what a jk I would have not paid any import fees at all on that

Neutral Feedback Left Canceled Transaction...

Hello all... So I was trying to sell a couple GoPro LCD BacPac a few weeks back. So both had sold within a day of putting them up. One sold to a person with 0 feedback which was alright but they wanted me to teach them how to use ebay. Also it was a ...

Markdown manager question

Hi all, I am (sadly) closing my store at the end of January and have decided to reduce the price of my store inventory by 25%. So I have used the markdown manager feature for this. I have never used this before, but I have noticed when other sellers ...

Want to start a new business on eBay ?

Everyday new users look into the possibility of establishing a home-based business centered around selling on eBay. It is not as easy as it sounds. To sell on eBay as a hobby is one thing. To organize it up as a full or part time business to generate...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 150 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's your eBay.ca story?

Has selling on eBay.ca helped you start a new business; afford something you've always wanted or even just provided you with some extra pocket money? We want to know! We're currently looking for sellers (full-time, part-time or occasional) who are wi...

Discussion with eBay.ca Country Manager, Friday March 11, 1:30-2:30 PM ET

Please join us here on Friday, March 11, from 1:30-2:30 PM ET for a general discussion and question and answer session with Gary Briggs, eBay.ca Country Manager. Gary will be here on behalf of the eBay.ca team to answer any questions you have about e...

***eBay Workshop: Understanding the eBay Store, Tuesday, November 9, 2004. 1:30-2:30 PM ET

Host: eBay.ca Seller Development Group Date: Tuesday, 11/09 Time: 1:30 - 2:30 EDT Location: Selling on eBay Board Description: A discussion on how eBay members can expand their business with an eBay Store. eBay Stores are a special part of eBay where...

***eBay Workshop: Which Seller Tool is Right for You?, Wednesday, September 15, 2004, 12 noon - 1:30 PM EDT

Topic: eBay Workshop: Which Seller Tool is Right for You? Host: eBay.ca Seller Development Team Date: Wednesday, September 15 Time: 12:00 - 1:30 EST Description: Whether you're a new seller listing just a few items or a serious seller with a full tim...

Labels