Another 500 Auction/BIN ebay.CA invitation offer Aug 24-Aug 30

No email, but it did show up in my Promo section...

promo17-8-24.jpg

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Nope, not for me this time. 

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Congrats to those who got the promo

Sorry to those who could have used it but did not get it this time

BFD to those of us who got it but because of an unwanted, unneeded, forced store level/category change, has no use for this/these promos.

Bitter?  Me?  Why do you ask?  

Rant over. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming, already in progress. 

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Not me this time either. Too bad could have used it - have used all my .ca free listing for the month! Darn.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Did not get it either... too bad, I could have used an auction promo with free BIN. 😞

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I was invited to this promo about four months running.... just long enough to foster a need for it. That's how they work. First you get it for free, then when you need it, the price increases.
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Loved the good old days when you used to get at least 1 sometimes 2 promotions in a month. I find that I do get some promotions on .ca now but never for .com which  are the free listings I usually use up first! I thought perhaps Canadian sellers did not get .com promotions any more but have seen some post on here that they have gotten them. I just haven't made the luck of the draw yet for .com.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I never get any of these invitations.
I think it's about time .ca took a leaf out of .co.uk's book and gave everyone 100 free listings each and every day insteaed of giving 500 listings to the elite few.
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

It's been a long, long time since I got a promo on .com  I think they forgot about (most of) us Canadians listing there.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Awhile back when one chose to list on com or ca, the bots must have placed that info into a database.  As I was getting com promos for com ids and ca promos for ids that I listed on ca.  I would never get a com promo after that for those ca ids but continued to receive com promos for my com id.  Now that has all stopped and now I only get ca promos and only on the ca designated ids.  Hope the above is not too confusing.  Substitute USA for com and CDN for ca.   Executive summary is Ebay in the USA is no longer inviting any of my ids, and its been awhile since they did. Aside from the above I did receive this CDN promo which I am grateful for, but only again on an id as I identified as listing on the CDN site.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Example today there is a USA based promo for 100 extra fixed priced listings

7 days, no insertion fees:100 extra fixed priced listings!
Pay no insertion fees on up to 100 additional fixed-price listings for seven days. Learn More
Start: 08/25/17 00:00:00 PDT
End: 08/31/17 23:59:59 PDT
Available at ebay.com
-
Get OfferGet Offer
Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I think that in the past there were very few promos for just ,com or just .ca.  When I received a promo I could usually use it on both sites.  I was already listing on both sites anyway but the same seemed to be true for sellers who listed on just one site.  Bit it seems that starting when .ca announced that we would be able to list just in Canadian dollars, most Canadians stopped receiving any promos for .com.  At least that is how it has worked for me.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply