Anyone Have a Solution for Problems with Printing PayPal Labels in Firefox?

I know others have complained about not being able to print shipping labels in Firefox.  I keep one seller account open in Firefox and the other in IE.  So If I sell something on the Firefox account, I simply click on the Print Shipping Label from the Awaiting Shipment page.  For weeks now, after entering all the info, you get a Wait - Processing message that never materializes into anything.  So then I have to switch to IE, open PayPal and reprint the label.  I googled the issue and found what were supposed to be remedies but none of them worked.  (My Firefox is up to date).

While this is not an insurmountable problem, it is annoying.

Has anyone determined what the problem is?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

It took until the end of last week before that started happening to me, right after I updated Abobe.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@mr.elmwood wrote:

It took until the end of last week before that started happening to me, right after I updated Abobe.

Hmmmmm.  I do update Adobe regularly, or at least whenever I'm prompted.  Funny that it would affect Firefox and not IE.  Something to look into  ..... thanks.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

I haven't updated Adobe, but I haven't been able to print labels on Firefox for about 10 day now, I can only use Chrome.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

this topic seems to be going on and on.  Why Ebay/Pay Pal doesn't put out a notice is beyond me.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@jerseywithstats wrote:

this topic seems to be going on and on.  Why Ebay/Pay Pal doesn't put out a notice is beyond me.

Come on now, that's expecting a little much isn't it (sarcasm)

As of yesterday evening this problem is still unresolved. I recently upgraded my laptop (it was due for a refresh anyway) to Windows 8.1 and installed a fresh copy of the latest Firefox and no joy at printing a label.

This has breached ridiculous and is about to surpass retarded. Seriously, wth is wrong with these people?

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

This is ridiculous, these problems have been going on for months, first one browser, then the other.  

I don't use Firefox, so I don't have a fix to suggest, but IE and Chrome seem to be OK at the moment (after Paypal/P-B finally fixed the teeny-tiny label problem).  

However, on Chrome, the label print screen still doesn't come up automatically -- you have to use "Reprint Label" to actually get a printout.  

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@rose-dee wrote:
........... (after Paypal/P-B finally fixed the teeny-tiny label problem).  

I don't know what this means rose-dee?  My labels are still "teeny-tiny" with literally no space between the lines of the address.  I don't know how the postal workers can even read it.  Is there a fix I don't know about?

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@jt-libra wrote:

@rose-dee wrote:
........... (after Paypal/P-B finally fixed the teeny-tiny label problem).  

I don't know what this means rose-dee?  My labels are still "teeny-tiny" with literally no space between the lines of the address.  I don't know how the postal workers can even read it.  Is there a fix I don't know about?

LOL -- No, this is an entirely different problem, another thing they couldn't get right for months!  

There's the "squashed text" problem, which is still ongoing, and then there was the postage-stamp sized labels that were printing out from Chrome a few months ago.  These came out literally the size of a postage stamp -- about 1" x 1" -- completely unreadable and unusable.

I don't know what to do about the "squashed text" issue.  It really bothers me, because I worry, like you, that some postie will mis-read it, or give up trying to figure it out and send it back.  Some European addresses are particularly bad because they can get quite long.  

Frankly, these labels have never really worked properly on all 3 major browsers since about the beginning of 2013.  Prior to that, I never had any issues.  

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Smiley Happy  I've never used Chrome so I didn't realize it was printing out stamp-size labels.  That's funny.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Just printws a label, no problems.

Using Firefox 17.0 on Puppy Linux 5.4 (2013)

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

Just print a label, no problems.

Using Firefox 17.0 on Puppy Linux 5.4 (2013)

I have no idea what that means!  I think it has something to do with using a 10 year-old browser and then adding some software that most of us don't understand.  Thanks, but no thanks. Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 12
latest reply