Anyone use a thermal label printer?

I know many of our friends to the south use thermal label printers (e.g. Zebra) to print their labels from PayPal. From what I've seen the Canada Post labels through PayPal are different in appearance (and size?) to our U.S. counterparts, so I'm not sure if they'd even work with a thermal printer.

Anyone know if it's even possible to use one of these printers with Canada Post PayPal shipping labels? If so, any particular model you'd recommend? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I use half page laser labels and i always have to restick them on a used full page so i dont waste the other half for instructions.  There should be a way so you dont have to print the other half of the page. 

As for thermal labels , i dont think you could setup something with paypal to make it worth while. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You can really print anything to thermal, problem isnt the printer its that  CPC only serves up full 8x11 pages.

The work around is first >print to a pdf creator  >selecting print area "alt 7" in pdf reader >print to thermal

Any zebra 4x6 should work, want one that uses direct thermal labels like the LP2844Z

100's of them on ebay

Message 3 of 3
latest reply