Auction not visible issue

tbwwdtw
Community Member

Hi,

i have an issue cause i m a new seller i guess. I have an auction since more 24 hr online and it is not visible on ebay or my seller page. So what is wrong with my auction ?

thanks for any help 🙂

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

the username you are using to post with, has no auctions associated with it, either live or ended, so you must not have been successful in your listing attempt.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Hi

thanks for the support i have a confirmation email with ebay my auction is live since more 24 hrs

please look the pictures

https://imgur.com/vQAKXwi

https://imgur.com/ZMnC0t0 

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

EBay tells you (when you use their Sell Your Item form) that it may take up to 24 hours for your listing to "index" and appear on eBay.

Were you listing on dotCA or dotCOM?

If the latter, did you allow shipping to Canada?

I don't see your name in a Search of Mike Piazza 2019 Topps either, even when I make it Canada only.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Listing on dotCA. I received the Ebay mail to confirm my auction is live. Tomorrow it will be 48hrs and still no visible :S i will try to call them
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I see the listing now and it has 2 bids.  I would never list an auction for less than 7 days in case it does take time to show up.

You don’t have a shipping cost showing for the US although I do see costs for other countries.  You are probably using the quick listing form and and although I haven’t used it in years, I believe that it still isn’t set up well for Canadians to set up shipping to separate the US from other countries.  For the US you have to use services with the word USA and for other countries the services are called international.

As a new seller I would suggest that you start by selling only to Canada and the US rather than worldwide.  But because you have bids you can’t change the shipping options on that listing now.  

Also, if you are listing  more than one shipping option for a country, always enter the less expensive one first as that is the cost your buyer will see in search.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply