Best Match Default Doesn't Show Shipping in All Browsers

I just noticed something strange when I've been searching to purchase or when just comparing prices.  Maybe it's been this way for a long time, but I just noticed.

In Internet Explorer, on .ca, the Best Match default will include the shipping price to Canada.  In Firefox, it doesn't. so you have to select "Price + Shipping - Lowest First". 

My prices may be higher than other sellers for the same item, but when shipping is included, I'm often the lowest price on the site.  Yet, with people using several different browsers, I don't know if they're seeing that. They may see the price, see that it's higher than some of the others and just move on, without bothering to open the item and see what the S&H is.  Occasional buyers may not even know that they can set the viewing selection they want.

Is this of any concern to anyone else?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Best Match Default Doesn't Show Shipping in All Browsers

I can't be concerned with what 100+ million buyers may or may not do. I just try to do the best I can with an eye to my competition. I try to make my listing easier to read, larger pictures, clear and simple refund policy.

I may not sell as well as some, but, I sell better than most. I am good with that.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply