Bought Sm Pkt USA label on eBay but item doesn’t show as shipped in seller hub?

New glitch? I bought a Small Pkt USA label through eBay today to take advantage of their new lower price. Dropped off at PO and they scanned it and it's on its way. However it still does not show as shipped in my Seller Hub (it did but then disappeared!) Does show that I have purchased the label though. Wondering if I should just mark it shipped myself and enter the UR number manually?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I would mark it as shipped & add the tracking number manually.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@2nd-time-around-jewelry 

Yes, that is what I finally did. Hope it doesn't cause any problems. Took screenshots just in case.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@vintagenorth wrote:

@2nd-time-around-jewelry 

Yes, that is what I finally did. Hope it doesn't cause any problems. Took screenshots just in case.

@vintagenorth 

@2nd-time-around-jewelry 

It seems to feed in the generic ebay labels reference number. I've been adding the actual UR number trackable number right after creating a label and deleting the generic number so the buyer isn't confused with 2 tracking numbers.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies 

Hi Lotz, yes when I went in to change the eBay generic label number to the Can Post UR number that's when it disappeared and no longer even showed as shipped.

I am not having a good day. One of my items sold and I had changed all my items to 2 day handling but that one fell through the cracks and I thought I had 2 days to ship but I didn't, of course! Didn't notice until too late even though it was shipped first thing next morning. At least it wasn't on my main ID. Guess I'm not perfect after all!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply