Buyer asking for a return says Pyrex not the pattern she tought.

Hi,  I don't know if i'm at the right place.  I sold a set of 4 Forest Fancies Mushroom Cinderella Nesting Mixing Bowls.  When you search on EBAY they are all the same pattern YOU CANNOT be mistaken.  I know I will end up having to refund the buyer.  I cannot beleive it.  She had photo and again EBAY only show's this pattern. How can you get mixed up ? I don't know how to answer the buyer.  Do you have comments on it ?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Has your buyer opened a return though eBay yet? What reason did she give for opening the return? 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Your listing offers 60 days returns which means you accept returns for any reason.  Hopefully if the buyer opens a returns they will use a buyer's remorse reason rather than a reason that suggests the item was not as described.  If they use a buyer's remorse reason they will have to pay for return shipping as that is what your return policy states.  If they use a 'not as described' reason, the seller is responsible for sending a return label or refunding without a return.  Unfotunately, ebay does not 'investigate' to see if the reason the buyer used is accurate.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply