Buyer claims holes in leggings after wearing them twice

evsoll20
Community Member
Hey,
I sold these gymshark leggings and they were like new only wore them about 3 times as they didn’t fit properly and buyer has just messaged me saying that there’s 4 holes in the leggings after she’s worn them twice? They were in perfect condition. Was wondering if anyone had any advice of what i should do
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tell her to return them for a full refund. When they come back, refund.

You might win a Not As Described dispute based on the buyer having worn and washed them, but you might not.

If she is messing around, she will not return them.

She may pay for tracked international shipping to return them, in which case you refund and only then investigate for accurate information.

I'm unfamiliar with the brand, but pulling on pantyhose that are too small will cause stress and stress leads to tears. Also fingernails.

I'm also unfamiliar with "gym" except for my late uncle, but buying for the size you want to be instead of the size you are is not uncommon.

they were like new only wore them about 3 times as they didn’t fit properly

It's possible they didn't fit her either.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Tell her to return them for a full refund. When they come back, refund.

You might win a Not As Described dispute based on the buyer having worn and washed them, but you might not.

If she is messing around, she will not return them.

She may pay for tracked international shipping to return them, in which case you refund and only then investigate for accurate information.

I'm unfamiliar with the brand, but pulling on pantyhose that are too small will cause stress and stress leads to tears. Also fingernails.

I'm also unfamiliar with "gym" except for my late uncle, but buying for the size you want to be instead of the size you are is not uncommon.

they were like new only wore them about 3 times as they didn’t fit properly

It's possible they didn't fit her either.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply