Buyer is unresponsive to messages

Hi everyone!

A buyer purchased two items, did not respond to invoice for 2 weeks, finally paid after Unpaid case was opened.

Buyer asked that one item be sent to Germany and the other to his address. I replied that free shipping applies to North Am, I need an extra few dollars to cover shipping to Germany, and to send me the address an complete the paypal transaction. Also I asked him to confirm his address for the other item.

No response. 

I don't want to be stuck waiting to hear from this buyer again for weeks or months. What can I do? Can I cancel the transaction and block this buyer?

Help is much appreciated!

jmkane

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

"finally paid after Unpaid case was opened."

Since the buyer has already paid, you have two options:

1) ship both items

2) refund the payment and cancel the transactions.

To me the answer is obvious: ship both items (watches) after advising the buyer that both watches will be mailed to the address shown in the PayPal payment, not to Germany.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

What most buyers do not realize is that they must specify the mailing address for a purchase  before they make a purchase.  

This is done on eBay....  The Paypal address is linked to the address on eBay and cannot be changed on Paypal.

If the address for both purchases is the same.  on eBay  and then on Paypal... then that is the mailing address for both purchases..

Send the buyer an email explaining the situation...  and included the same information in the parcel with the purchases.

A seller mails the purchase to the Paypal address.

You as the seller cannot ship to Germany  because the address to Germany was not specified as the official address on Paypal.

Make sure all of your communication with the buyer is through eBay messages.....

and then put this buyer on your Blocked Buyer list.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply