Forum Posts

Resolved! Sellers of Porcelain, Buyer Fraudulently Claiming Item Not as Decribed

I recently sold some porcelain china to a buyer who requested a refund based on the item being not as described. They included a picture of the item in question in their email requesting a refund based on the condition of the plate (crazing) The plat...

Buyer is unresponsive to messages

Hi everyone!A buyer purchased two items, did not respond to invoice for 2 weeks, finally paid after Unpaid case was opened. Buyer asked that one item be sent to Germany and the other to his address. I replied that free shipping applies to North Am, I...

Resolved! Check the weights on your PayPal lable carefully

Two days ago I printed out a PayPal label. When I checked it the package weight was a kilo more than the actual weight. I changed it with a pen thinking I must have made a typo. Today the same thing happened and I did not notice it until had already ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! National Geographic 1970-80-90

Hi ebayers, I have on hand a bundle (200-250 units) of National Geographic magazine from 1970-80 and '90. Is there anyone know if it have any value ?I received those from my wife family (father and grand father) many years ago... The wife want to tro...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost packages to USA

I just need some advice from other sellers. I recently sent a package to the USA and the buyer says he hasn't received it. That's the 3rd package that has gone missing. On this last one I'm going to lose about 70.00. Right now I'm not sure if I shoul...

ebay seems to have lost some of my unsold listings

I was doing a quick inventory check (I sell postcards so it takes a while). I currently have about 2400 listings,(everything that was in my unsold/not relisted file has been relisted in the past few days) but when I looked at my inventory I actually ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Description disappeared

Just sold a book... and checked original listing on eBay. and... My description was gone, gone, GONE. The listing was checked in Turbolister.... and the description was there. Forwarded a copy of that description to the buyer. This has happened befor...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer asked for no feedback ?

I know someone in here had this happen to them before... I usually send quick positive feedback for instant payers and normally issued feedback after I have received slow payers. So..after I left feedback for this power seller he instantly sent me a ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Manager disabled?

Is anyone else experiencing SM fields not available this morning? I have offers I cannot respond to as my items have disappeared.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Still confused regarding relist feature.

Sorry, but this whole relist thing has boggled my mind. If I list something today it shows me that I have 1 relist free. On Dec 9, it will relist and will I be charged or not? I understood that if you listed after Nov 24, you could have up to 2 relis...

Hypothetical mail question

If buying or selling you get tracking on a parcel and one side said box was empty who does what, would the seller always loose? Just curious only it's neverhappened to me knock on wood.

New to Ebay :O)

Hello Everyone! I am new to Ebay. Today I posted my first listing. If anyone can message me tips, advice or ideas of how to sell well that would be so great! Thank You!

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebays biggest campaign yet!!

so I get this mail from eBay talking it up about this the biggest campaign yet and are offering 1000 per day free listing. Like what do you mean? Are they going to do some other advertising other than just some pop ups on certain sites, or will they ...

So many changes

I;m back. After having a very busy spring/summer/fall at my other venue. I'm listing again. But so many changes .I've been reading and hoping I've wrapped my tired brain around some of it. I'm sure if I make a mistake ebay will let me know. LOLUsed t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

New promo: Dec 8 to Dec 18, 1000 free auctions per day

By invitation: 1000 free auctions per day (use carefully, eBay.ca screwed up this style of promo last time) Only for: 5 day, 7 day and 10 day auctions. NEW listings only.The Promotion does not apply to relisted items. Starts: December 8Ends: December...

Meeting Top Rated Seller Requirements on eBay.com

I received the following message from eBay (which likely many sellers have received as well): "We see that you have a great track record as a Top Rated Seller. To be eligible for Top Rated Seller benefits in the US program, sellers normally have to m...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have a no returns listing and yet a customer wants to return but it is possible the item is fine

I have sold a collection of 5 Fairy dolls to a customer. She says that her daughter open one and the wings were broken. She says that the glue was still wet. I don't glue them. They are in closed packages and I had them in a box for a year. She said ...

Your eBay business plans

How much time do you spend planning how to make your business more successful and how much time do you spend trying to avoid defects, charge backs, items not received/not as described and worrying about your eBay seller standing?

Food For Thought

I used to be able to list 50 items for free via Buy it Now and add various features for free. Suddenly that's changed to 50 free listings via Auction and then BIN can be added at no cost. However, for BIN alone the cost is now suddenly 35 cents / lis...

eBay vent

I'm so upset. Ive been using eBay since 1996 or 97, and I've had years of 100% positive reviews under usandthe5kids with my husband (since about 2006 that account), but I had to reset my password with no option to first log into my account to update ...

How come I didn't get my FV fees back?

A buyer did a chargeback on Paypal for items they claim they didn't receive from me.Paypal refunded them back their money. But I didn't get a Final Value fees credit back to my ebay seller account.How do I get my Final Value fees back?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Good News from Canada Post for 2015

Canada Post has announced minor price increases for lettermail and letterpost services when paid by postage meter machines. There will be no change in the price of stamps ($0.85 remains $0.85, etc...). https://www.canadapost.ca/cpo/mc/business/produc...

Resolved! What should i do with this one ?

Hi,I have a nice person from Amsterdam made a purchase end of August. The package was shipped with Canada Post service '’Int'l Air-Surface'’ at a cost of $ 67. The tracking says they tried to deliver the package twice and a notice was left the buyer ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels