Buyer tried to buy but eBay won't let him

miklamot
Community Member

Apparently a buyer tried to pay for my repair service and messaged me the following message:

tried to pay but comes : contact the seller because he does not shipping to your address
Let me know

He is located in the US and I do have ships to: Canada, United States

Any reason why this would happen?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Buyer tried to buy but eBay won't let him

xeposter
Community Member

@miklamot wrote:

Apparently a buyer tried to pay for my repair service and messaged me the following message:

tried to pay but comes : contact the seller because he does not shipping to your address
Let me know

He is located in the US and I do have ships to: Canada, United States

Any reason why this would happen?

It is telling me that it won't ship to the US when I look at it too. Did you accidentally exclude it somehow?

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Your listing states:

US $20.00
United States
Canada Post Expedited Parcel - USA

Simply send him an invoice.  That will allow him to pay you.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

And if you cannot send an invoice through eBay, go to Paypal and send it through Money--> Request Money which will send him an invoice.

Include the eBay transaction number on the PP invoice, and mark the transaction Paid and Shipped manually on eBay when those actions are completed.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I think the seller won't be able to send an invoice, because the buyer did *not* purchase it yet. You could tell the buyer to log on eBay.ca and commit to buy. Then - and only then - you will be able to send an invoice.

OR

You could add "Best Offer" to your listing (just for this buyer*) and ask him to send an offer of one penny below your asking price. You then accept it and send the invoice.

* once the buyer has paid, go back to your listing and delete the BO part.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply