Can't Purchase Shipping Label

cxgirl
Community Member

anyone else having problems with purchasing shipping labels this morning? I imput the weight/size, click and the page comes up faded, says no service selected but tracked packet USA was selected. 

Is it just me or is there a glitch in the system?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't Purchase Shipping Label

Not a glitch. You entered 50 x 5 x 5. Minimum is 14 x 9 x 1. Minimum is 9 for second dimension. You fixed it using 50 x 9 x 1.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Are the size/weight within the limits for Tracked Packet USA?

Max weight of 2kg.

Minimum size: 14 x 9 x 0.1 cm

Maximum length: 60cm

Length+width+height is not bigger than 90cm.

-;-

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@cxgirl wrote:

anyone else having problems with purchasing shipping labels this morning? I imput the weight/size, click and the page comes up faded, says no service selected but tracked packet USA was selected. 

Is it just me or is there a glitch in the system?

Are you trying to process with eBay Labels or Shippo?

-Lotz

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

cxgirl
Community Member

thanks ypdc_dennis and lotzofun!

yes, within the size/weight limits for tracked packet USA, using EBay labels.

Was talking with Ebay customer service and the fellow tried different things. I gave him the information so he could try and it wouldn't work for him, (the weight was 111grams, 50 x 5 x 5),  then he suggested trying 50 x 9 x 1 and presto, it worked. No idea why as the total is the same. I also checked the 2 measurements  on the CP site and the price was the same. The customer service rep said he would report it to EBay.

I find it frustrating when glitches happen, this is the 2nd time  with purchasing shipping labels through Ebay in the last month or so. Maybe the problem isn't Ebay but something to do with Canada Post? 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Not a glitch. You entered 50 x 5 x 5. Minimum is 14 x 9 x 1. Minimum is 9 for second dimension. You fixed it using 50 x 9 x 1.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

thank-you rihardcm, my apologies to CP for all the nasty things I was thinking about them😀 when I used the CP site, it gave me the rate using the original dimensions, shouldn't it have mentioned this then? 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply