Can't access listing templates

This just started for me tonight. 

I haven't listed in about under a weeek.

I am still using the same browser.

I go to my drafts as normal, pick "Create listing" then "single listing". Doing this would bring me to a list of my templates I want to use to sell the new item. 

Now when I hit "Create Listing" it goes to some search bar asking me to provide a description of what I want to sell. I followed along and it opens up a new listing. This means I have to put in my info, shipping pricing, etc again and again.

My templates are still saved. Is there a way to access them?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Interesting. I posted something earlier today and I don't recall it doing that. It does when I try now. That's very annoying. Regardless, they can be accessed on the Listings tab under Settings -> Listing Templates on the side menu (Seller Hub) or via https://bulkedit.ebay.ca/ManageTemplates

We had been complaining for a while about only a handful of templates showing on the screen rather than all of them. I guess eBay's solution was to make NONE appear on the screen 🙄

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Interesting. I posted something earlier today and I don't recall it doing that. It does when I try now. That's very annoying. Regardless, they can be accessed on the Listings tab under Settings -> Listing Templates on the side menu (Seller Hub) or via https://bulkedit.ebay.ca/ManageTemplates

We had been complaining for a while about only a handful of templates showing on the screen rather than all of them. I guess eBay's solution was to make NONE appear on the screen 🙄

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Oh bloody heck.

You mean to tell me all I needed to do was to scroll down?

Not my night I guess.

Thank you though.

And yes, it is annoying.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply