Forum Posts

New Feedback Page

There seems to be a new display for feedback in the works. Does not give full access to what a users feedback left in the past looks like. The old version is "still" available but maybe for not much longer. You will see the difference if you click on...

when working on your listings can you receivce sales ?

when one is working on your listings fixing ,adding, reprising, etc can you receive a sale at the same time - i read in different forum that one cannot but i think they are wrong- i have never received a sale while iam working on my listings but i wo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Autograph Authenticating For Canadian Sellers of Music & Entertainment Memorabilia -Any Suggestions?

Hi. I'm a little concerned about shipping memorabilia back and forth across the border for authenticating. I understand in Toronto there's a company called KSA but it appears they mostly process sports cards and autographs. There's a service on eBay ...

Shipping options and net parcel

Hello, I am a new seller and super confused especially with shipping options. Thinking of using net parcel. Is the pricing they quoted in Canadian or USD? Also, I don't have PayPal. Is that needed? Also, is there is a "quick shipping guide for dummie...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Linking bank account to Ebay seller account

Hello, I'm new to Ebay and not exactly clear on how to link a bank account to my seller account now that Paypal is no longer an option. I've found a couple of tutorials on the web that seem to suggest that adding a payment option isn't possible until...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Regarding DHL Asking for Authorization to Deliver Without Signature for Xpresspost to Germany

I've received two messages via text messaging during the last day which seem to be from DHL Express. I ignored the first one but now I'm not sure. The message states that it's from DHL Express via eBay and is asking for authorization to deliver a pac...

Resolved! eBay New Listing Format Review

My score for the New Vertical non Horizontal formatScore is --Zero Start Your ListingOK but all my drafts are in the wayScore is --Zero TemplatesWhy can I only see 10 out of 50?Score is --Zero Trying to start my listing eBay but all I see is snow Sta...

Buyer says shipping wasn't available to their location want to pay shipping cost post checkout?

Buy is saying that they couldn't choose their location on shipping. They say they are willing to pay shipping post checkout. I have no problem shipping it out for them this way but am wondering if this is some sort of scam and if not what is the best...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Perfume Aerosol etc

so, i have been searching but there is so many different pieces of advice, and its mostly advising against shipping items i shipped out successfully in the past (and plan on continuing to do so in the future) so I am confused. could somebody please p...

Resolved! Recent Selling Experiences Vent

This is just a vent. Sales have been super slow for many months now. And then when I do get a few sales they have ended in cancellations.One person sent me an offer which I accepted, then they cancelled it because they changed their mind.Next I sent ...

return item to seller

Hi! there.. my client wants to return an item he purchased from me ..reason was .. the item did not fit his Xbox.. my issue was he was asking for my email add and phone number because customs was asking for it. is he right or should I give my email a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

US Customs

I'm in Montreal and all my packages to the US are going through New York. Usually they are processed immediatly by the US customs. I shippped 4 packages this Tuesday and they arrived at New York the next day. However, this time all the packages have ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer wants me to lie on customs form

My auction recently ended and was "sniped" at the last minute by a buyer registered in China with an address in the UK. They have not yet paid and have asked me to state the value as $45 - the item sold for over $1000 *sigh*. I responded politely say...

Store supplies coupon - Taxes on free item?

I'm subscribed to a basic store and i received for my first time the supplies coupon of $35I tried to apply it and the system discount only the item price, and basically charge me taxes on a $0.00 itemIs this something normal and how this makes any s...

Looking for a new supplier of mailing tubes

Hi, I am looking for a new supplier of mailing tubes. ULINE became too expensive (almost doubled the prices recently), and STAPLES just stopped to sell mailing tubes (bulk) at all. Now, a box of 50 mailing tubes 2" x 24" at ULINE costs 125 dollars wi...

Image1.jpg
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

CanadaPost is not shipping via surface to Australia right now (since Aug. 31)! Just found out.

Hello. I just sold my first surface mail order to Australia (on another venue) since Aug. 31. I was shocked to find out that surface mail options are not available to Australia via Canada Post right now (suspended since Aug. 31 due to staffing shorta...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just got scammed by a buyer, eBay denied appeal

It's been a while since I had a good one... I'll try to keep it brief: International Buyer ordered 2 separate but similar products from me one day after the other (automotive paint).He received item 1 and said it was SNAD, asked for 50% money back an...

Resolved! Third Party Insurance

I used to buy insurance via shipsurance / insurepost but since I've been using Shippo I funnel everything through them.Now I'm trying to find a company that sells Third Party Insurance for single shipments but the only businesses I've been able to fi...

CANADA POST SNAP SHIP FREE SHIPPING TUESDAYS REMINDER: Free Shipping October 4, 11, 18, and 25, 2022

STARTS TOMORROW for Folks who have Small Business Canada Post accounts. (Free and easy to get) ; This was mentioned awhile back and tomorrow is the first free day. This year it's free for a domestic expedited parcel up to 11KG and also 1 free Tracked...

Labels