Can't leave feedback for the selected listing(s). New Buyers with Zero Feedback.

This problem started Started August 30th 2013. I emailed eBay customer support with no response over a week ago. I've also used the  call back phone system and spent 20 minutes discussing the issue only to get disconnected & they never called me back.  

Here is the message I've been sending my buyers to explain the situation.

**********************************************************************************************************
Hi XXXXX, Just letting you know we've been trying to try to leave feedback for you on your 

transaction since your payment, It's our store policy to leave positive feedback for the buyer
as soon they pay. but we keep getting this error "Can't leave feedback for the selected listing(s).".  

We've have emailed ebay support about this problem over a week ago and have received
no response. We will continue to try to leave feedback daily & will email eBay customer
support weekly till we get an answer. Sorry for this delay in getting you your feedback.

********************************************************************************************************

Also  when we try again with multiple new buyers with (0) feedback we get this error,
"A previous attempt to leave feedback for these buyers generated the following error message(s)
Sorry we were unable to leave feedback for these buyers. Please try again.". 

I've tried to leave feedback from the sales record, paid with out feedback & shipped without feedback pages. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any ideas for rectifying the issue?

Thanks for you time.

Greg in Customer Service

Phantom Decal FX

Ontario Canada

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Can't leave feedback for the selected listing(s). New Buyers with Zero Feedback.

"I've tried to leave feedback from the sales record, paid with out feedback & shipped without feedback pages."

Have you tried leaving feedback from your feedback page:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=decal-fx&ftab=AllFeedback

using the Leave Feedback link near the bottom of the page?

Also, if using MS-IE have you tried using a different browser such as Firefox (I know it sounds lame but it often works on eBay)?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

"I've tried to leave feedback from the sales record, paid with out feedback & shipped without feedback pages."

Have you tried leaving feedback from your feedback page:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=decal-fx&ftab=AllFeedback

using the Leave Feedback link near the bottom of the page?

Also, if using MS-IE have you tried using a different browser such as Firefox (I know it sounds lame but it often works on eBay)?

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You are brilliant Pierre!! That seems to have worked

BTW I'm using Chrome 🙂

Respectfully yours

Greg Dowling
Creative Director

Phantom Decal FX
Ontario Canada
Message 3 of 3
latest reply