Can't print shipping label

e_knny
Community Member

Dont know if its just me...but I can't print any shipping labels from ebay.ca

When I click on "Print shipping label" from my ebay page, it takes me directly to the homepage of my paypal account, instead of the shipping page

Happening to anybody else?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Can't print shipping label

I have been having the same issue. A work-around that I have been using is to go to PayPal, find the transaction, and use the "Print Shipping Label" option there. You end up in the same place as you would have if the eBay link worked properly; you're just using a different step to get there.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Had the same problem from Sunday night until Tuesday morning, when I just packed up and went to the PO. Cost me an extra $2+ even with my Venture One card.

I should have stamped the envelope instead but I wanted the tracking. Then I realized I could have used my (discount) postage stamps and still got the label at the PO. Poot.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

The only time the printing off pay pal dont work for me is on a weekend,and customer service at paypal gives me the song and dance try a different browser clear my cash and no one else is having trouble .lmao they are trained to say those things ,very irritating to say the least
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

As another poster mentioned, you should still be able to print your labels from Paypal. I always sign into Paypal directly and click on the shipping label link next to the transaction or click on the paypal transaction details and then click on the label link.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply