Can't reach Sell Your Item form on .ca - Press Sell and taken to my active listings ?

I'm located in Canada.  My account and store are .ca , but I do create 99% of my listings on .com to use USD .  I occasionally will list on .ca if I have an item over 1kg for calculated shipping.  Came over to .ca today  to create a listing and when I hit the SELL button it takes me my "Active Listings" page and not the selling form or my templates?  Anyone else having an issue with this today?  Super frustrating.  My patience with all these glitches on .ca and .com and various other sites I use in relation to ebay ( shippo & CPC)   is really starting to just get lost  … and I consider myself a fairly positive and patient person.  On top of the frustration it's such a time waster … and we all know when you work for yourself time is money. 

Anyway, am I the only one having this issue?

Smiles

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Can't reach Sell Your Item form on .ca - Press Sell and taken to my active listings ?

I get the same result when I click on sell at the top of the page there is a create a listing link on sellers hub under 'listings' or on the summary of selling manager.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

You may have to close your account on .ca and open it on .com to list on .com as the 2 seller hubs are not interchangeable.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

It's been like this for a few days. I believe it's part of the new Seller Hub rollout. I'm not a fan of the way it requires an extra step to list something. If this is a permanent decision, I will be using my bookmark of the Create Your Listing page from now on, as this "shortcut" is redundant.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

As other posters have mentioned, this is due to Seller Hub. I agree that this extra step isn't user friendly, and I had already passed that feedback up on behalf of myself slight_smile

To get to the selling form, you can visit or bookmark ebay.ca/sell.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Why would someone close and reopen their account?   I know that they aren't interchangeable but if if someone wants to list on .ca they go to sellers hub on .ca. If they want to list on .com they start from sellers hub on .com.  The op wasn't being taken to a different site...they just weren't able to use the same link that they are used to using.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Thanks @happy_pigeon - I've book marked that link 🙂
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thanks for the response. I was originally hunting around for alternative ways to possibly get to the form and missed the Create Your Listing in the Sell Hub. Thanks for point that out - at least the there is alternative, but agree it's a pain to add the extra step.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

You're welcome. Glad it helped!
Message 9 of 9
latest reply