Forum Posts

Selling limits?

I wish ebay was alittle quicker on the selling limits I have been selling on ebay for 90+days still can only list ten auctions a month.

Experience with USPS - parcel not yet delivered

Sent a parcel tracked packet to Florida. Item arrived in the small towndays ago - was to be delievered Thurs. by 8pm. USPS. Tracking on theirwebsite now says "Awaiting Delivery Scan" for several days and the buyer says has not been delivered. I googl...

Closing Store

Hello. Business has been getting worse over the last year. Since getting treatment for cancer I haven't been able to keep up as much as I did before. I decided to close my store.I know that without constantly listing new things, my search placement i...

Listing clothing on Ebay will not accept size

I am trying to list items on the new ebay listing format. However when I go to fill out the size of the item the drop down menu has no options to select so I choose "Enter my own". I have tried Medium, Mens Medium, and 32 as a waist size and as soon ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking number on ca

Why eBay doesn't include tracking numbers for the sold items on ca? There are tracking numbers for the sold items on com but not ca. What is wrong with eBay for not including tracking numbers?? Anyone knew why eBay is doing this insane thing on ca??

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Selling Offer

This just magically appeared on dot ca. Hope its there for you too!!! Special Offer: 25% off final value fees!Start:Jul 30, 2018 at 9:00pm PDTEnd:Aug 12, 2018 at 8:59pm PDT *Qualifying Items are limited to select categories as follows:1. ElectronicsC...

Resolved! Ebay mobile app bugging out

I use the mobile app while sourcing. Since most of my customers are in the US i had it set to shipping to California. That way the sold listings showed what Americans were paying with shipping and I could value accordingly. Once in a while it will re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Asia to Canada very slow shipping situation - worse and worse since 2014.

Hi - here's the situation from my point of view. I sell primarily from Taiwan in Asia (not quite the same as China!) worldwide - and a main problem recently, which had worsened in 2015, and now in 2016 seems even worse - is that stardard airmailed pa...

Shipping to Egypt

Anyone have experience with this? I used to have no problem shipping internationally but I have noticed countries customs departments will hold things forever/lose them/etc.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is eBay as a brand in trouble ?

In my couple of months back on ebay all it seems like they are trying to do right now is play catch up with amazon . How many 10 - 15 % off sales have they had in the past couple of months .. How can eBay absorb these discounts (expenses) and grow in...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is eBay as a brand in trouble pt 2

I am asking real questions whether anyone wants to listen or not is up to you . I love eBay as a brand and it is the reason why I began a career in online retail . My first and only post was pretty much about the same thing and you guys all seemed to...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Low cost shipping versus free shipping.

Conducted a small experiment with shipping cost. I had a lot of listings with free shipping. They had the odd view. Then this morning with the 5 listings offer for $1.00 final value fee, I decided to relist an item that I've had listed several times ...

not receiving sale confirmed emails again???

anyone else not receiving their "sale confirmed" email from ebay today??i have only sold 2 items 7 hours apart, i received the "'offer received" emails, but when i accepted the offers nothing to confirm sale..

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't create or save to Draft any new listings

How long has this been happening? I cannot create or Save to Draft any new listings, it won't let me get past or around this page and all the work I've done is lost. Twice now. It's been an eternity since I last tried to create any new listings. How ...

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 1.22.55 PM.png
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Shipping Supplies

If anyone recently has tried to purchase shipping supplies using their coupon and had issues and were not able to view the 21 items it should be working properly now. Was in contact with the seller and when he checked. His response below. "at first I...

combine shipping problem

Hi All I want this posted in chat with Andrea but could not find a way to post there Trying to set up banded shipping profiles as we have on our amazon store... Example purchase 1 item at a price of 29.99 then shipping is charged at a flat rate. But ...

Again! Check your GTC items, photos missing again!

Just read on the .com Sellers board that folks are missing their photos on GTC relisted items again. Started yesterday again I believe. Quite a discussion going on and eBay has been notified. Sorry, don’t remember how to link.

Combined shipping discounts

Hi All Trying to set up banded shipping profiles as we have on our amazon store... Example purchase 1 item at a price of 29.99 then shipping is charged at a flat rate. But if the product was worth a certain dollar value then shipping would be free. I...

SITE PERFORMANCE

THIS SITE HAS BEEN RUNNING LIKE **bleep** FOR OVER A WEEK?CONSTANT FREEZING & STALLING. SEARCHES DON'T WORK CORRECTLY EITHER, THEY CHANGE THEMSELVES HALF WAY THROUGH A SEARCH???BRAND NEW COMPUTOR & INTERNET SPEED IS A-1!NOT A PROBLEM ON MY END.....**...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings that just disappear once they expired?

You can list "Buy it now" listings perpetually, or for 30 days. I choose 30 days because I like to have the ability to review them after each cycle. But I've seen listings that appear to have disappeared on their own. I know items have been listed, y...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels