Canada Post 2022 postage/shipping rates

Hi everyone:  Just wondering what the Canada Post shipping rates for 2022 will be.  I imagine they will be changing again soon.  Has anyone posted the rates here yet?  Would be greatly appreciated.  Looked on the Canada post website and couldn't find them.  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Yes I cannot find any info either...

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Parcel rates will change on January 10..... one week from today.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Good to see that Canada Post does not sell Registered service (which is not trackable in the USA) and instead recommends ExpressPost USA.

There is a note that says: 1. Available to customers with an Agreement

Does that include those with Solutions for Small Business numbers, I wonder?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

Good to see that Canada Post does not sell Registered service (which is not trackable in the USA) and instead recommends ExpressPost USA.

There is a note that says: 1. Available to customers with an Agreement

Does that include those with Solutions for Small Business numbers, I wonder?

The agreement usually relates to businesses that are large mailers...Flyers, invoices or parcels. That sort of thing. We had an agreement where I worked like that in Wpg as a national company with offices across Canada. It's a signed contract agreeing to meet certain levels to get a specific discount. Contracts can also relate for pickups. Home or business. A sample below. Only 16 pages. 🤣+ FAQ  

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpo/mc/assets/pdf/transportation/modelAgreement.pdf

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/support/kb/account-information/my-account/changes-to-y...

Because many businesses now send out invoices virtually so probably more intended for companies that do bulk flyers on a regular basis.

-Lotz

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Just wondering if anyone has found links to 2022 Canada Post shipping rates?

Message 7 of 7
latest reply