Canada Post Online Rate Calculator Down. Rogers Related?

byto253
Community Member

Just tried to do an online shipping cost estimate but the online Canada Post rate page is not working.  Anyone else getting this?  I assume that it is related to the Rogers outage today.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

byto253
Community Member

LOL.... It is working now.  Just had to complain to the internet.. 😁

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

byto253
Community Member

... and back down again.  I guess it will be hit and miss until the outage is resolved.

Of course, I have not done much in they way of auctions for a while so I have 9 ending tonight with half of Canada without internet 😎

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

@byto253 wrote:

... and back down again.  I guess it will be hit and miss until the outage is resolved.

Of course, I have not done much in they way of auctions for a while so I have 9 ending tonight with half of Canada without internet 😎

In other breaking newes .....According to the eBay status page there are still "issues" with sign in and shipping...dated June 22/24. Stay tuned for a fix. 🤣🤣🤣 Nothing noted with payments.

22 Jun at 3:30am EDT
We are aware of a service disruption related to Sign-In, and are looking into the situation. This page will be updated as we know more.

24 Jun at 7:00am EDT
We are aware of a service disruption related to Shipping, and are looking into the situation. This page will be updated as we know more.

By chance @byto253 did you recently sell your shares in Rogers or happen to not pay a bill?  😉

-Lotz

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

We dumped rogers a while back and are on Bell Fibe... so this is all just to get MEEEEEE 😋  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Eventually in Canada it will all be 1 company...Competition?...A thing of the past!!!

-Lotz

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

byto253
Community Member

Just a heads up, the CP online rate calculator is flaky as heck this evening.  Down, then up for a couple of minutes, then down again.  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply