Canada Post Rates Change Effective Jan 14. How come I can't update my Listings?

Canada Post changed Weight allowance for Tracked Packet to USA Today Jan 14/2019. When I try to update Listing because Tracked Packet now covers up to 2 KG Message says "Weight Limit for Tracked Packet is still One kg". Is the Problem Ebay or Canada Post? Fix it please.

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: Canada Post Rates Change Effective Jan 14. How come I can't update my Listings?

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies  - 

A fix is still being sorted, but it is being worked on currently. I anticipate a resolution within this site update or the next depending on the complexity of implementation*.

Tyler

*Not coming from a technical background, so estimates may need a dash of salt. 

Tyler,
eBay
Message 41 of 47
latest reply

Re: Canada Post Rates Change Effective Jan 14. How come I can't update my Listings?

I am still having that problem with new listings. I could update the old listings well most of them. But with the new ones it won't let me.

We are now on January 28. Its annoying. Can't list unless I used the higher shipping costs. Wow.

Message 42 of 47
latest reply

Thanks tyler@ebay

Hopefully a quick solution to this problem!  The longer this drags out, the risks increase for Canadian sellers to lose potential business and the more time involved to correct listings.

-Lotz

Message 43 of 47
latest reply

More than 90% of my Sales are to US Customers. Most are in the 1-2 KG Weight Class. I always get complaints about mailing Cost  from  Customers and potential Purchasers. Now with the recent Postal Rate increase my US Business is just about Dead. No Complaints because no Buyers. Thanks Ebay. Oh by the way can I expect a Discount on my Store Fees until this Problem is resolved? You make Money regardless of if I do.

Message 44 of 47
latest reply

Apparently now I can ad "Small Packet" Service to my Listings which does not have Tracking. Still can't ad "Tracked Packet". Not sure if others are aware that "Tracked Packet" includes $100.00 (CDN) Insurance but cannot be upgraded to ad additional Ins. 'Expedited Parcel" includes $100.00 (CDN) Insurance but can be upgraded to ad additional Insurance. This is the Difference in the 2 Services. And "Small Packet" offers NO Insurance or Tracking.

Message 45 of 47
latest reply

This is another situation where something that should have been fixed immediately is now dragging on forever. Flashback...Missing photos fix!! This issue is costing Canadian sellers business.

-Lotz

Message 46 of 47
latest reply

Sellers need to bring this up again in the weekly chat. This should not be happening. Canada post and Ebay are major companies with enormous resources and there is no excuse for them not to fix this. It's February and this has gone on long enough.
Message 47 of 47
latest reply